Who do you want in QFs to christen the NWHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want in the draw

• Barca

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Juve

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Porto

Votes: 54 38.3%
  • Man city

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Man united

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Ajax

Votes: 66 46.8%

• Total voters
8.6% chance of an all english draw, which puts us at 100% to get it lol

Oil riggers vs ajax
Liverpool vs spurs
Manu vs porto
Barca vs juve

I voted for Ajax, because I think that will be a cracking atmosphere, hopefully in the right way, although I would be more than happy with Porto or Juve. Definitely don't want an English club or Barca, so we're bound to get one of them!
Just get the draw done, so I can sort out my flights to Malta, my mum's birthday is on the 18th!!

8.6% chance of an all english draw, which puts us at 100% to get it lol

Oil riggers vs ajax
Liverpool vs spurs
Manu vs porto
Barca vs juve

Isn't it actually a 42% chance of an all English draw??? How did you get 8.6?

3 teams out of a possible 7 that we or any other English team could face for an all English draw -= 42% chance of us or a to the other English clubs drawing an English side.

A pinch of salt required but this is doing the rounds as the draw which was apparently leaked......

Spurs V Ajax
Barcelona V Porto
Juventus V Man City
Liverpool V Man United

Not long to find out if the "leak" was true...although if it was genuine then UEFA would have no choice but to change it following the leak.

Probably just the practice draw.......

Isn't it actually a 42% chance of an all English draw??? How did you get 8.6?

3 teams out of a possible 7 that we or any other English team could face for an all English draw -= 42% chance of us or a to the other English clubs drawing an English side.
While the chance of us getting an English side is of course 42% like you said, the chance of all English sides facing each other is 8.6%

Back
Top Bottom