Who do you want in QFs to christen the NWHL

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who do you want in the draw

• Barca

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Juve

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • Porto

Votes: 54 38.3%
  • Man city

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Man united

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Ajax

Votes: 66 46.8%

• Total voters
Would be great if it was Ajax. That’s got my vote.

However I think it will be one of the Manchester clubs. Probably United.

My draw prediction -

Spurs v United
Barca v City
Liverpool v Ajax
Juve v Porto

You read it here first!!

Looking at our fixtures we play city the weekend after the second leg so we are bound to get them.

Porto/Ajax because I think we have the best chance of progressing in those matchups and also because we've haven't had a fixture against either of those teams in quite a while (Ajax in '81 and Porto in '91).

We play the English teams all the time, played Juve last year and Barca this year.

Did a lil practise draw at work there and fit the following

City vs Liverpool
Porto vs Ajax
Juve vs United
Barca vs Tottenham

Not too sure how much i’d Enjoy that!

The more I think about the more I want us, if we were to have slice of good fortune here, to be put in the other half of the draw from City and Barca, more so than an "easy" QF.

If we belong here, we should be able to hold our own over two legs against anyone outside of those top two. And I do think, we've got a real shot - to varying degrees clearly - against anyone else. Whereas I wouldn't fancy two legs against City/Barca.

So give me any old team, as long as we don't have to face one of those two, before a potential final where anything can happen, much more than it could home-away.

Got to be Porto, with the home leg second

Outside of that then it has to be the home leg second. That’s the key.

Sadly I think it will be Liverpool for us with Anfield the second leg.

I'd only like to play Ajax in the final so went for Porto.

Would love city and Liverpool to draw each other and for Juventus and Barca to draw each other. Think that would leave the most exciting potential lineups in the next stage.

Easiest draw possible so Porto for me.

The only real sentimental thing I'm hoping for the stadium is Brighton to be the first game. It would be lovely to see Chrissy hughton lead out a team for the first game

Back
Top Bottom