Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
I'd be happy with anyone who wants a future at this club, wants to take this club to the next level but has a proven track record of playing exciting football and being able to implement that to a squad of players that are seemingly worse than ours.

Pochettino fit us like a glove in that respect.

I'd be happy with Hassenhuttl, Nagelsman, Gallardo or Rose just off the top of my head.

I don't think Nagelsman would come to Spurs unless we got Champions League football next season - though I think he'd love the challenge. I've heard Gallardo could be next on Real Madrids list? and Marco Rose is probably the biggest gamble out of those there, but I loved his Leipzig team.

Which sort of leaves Hassenhuttl. Who I think does tick a fair few boxes for Levy.

- Premier League proven
- Can implement a system
- Plays football the right way

Rose never managed Leipzig. Or do you mean when he managed Lok Leipzig in 2012?

Really difficult as no top manager is going to come with 3 months of the season left. You could also have the possibility there is some break clause in his contract about getting champions league football which means we're lumbered until May. Having said that lose to Chelsea and go out to Everton and not sure how he clings on. Its a complete shitshow.

Really difficult as no top manager is going to come with 3 months of the season left. You could also have the possibility there is some break clause in his contract about getting champions league football which means we're lumbered until May. Having said that lose to Chelsea and go out to Everton and not sure how he clings on. Its a complete shitshow.
I would be happy with Gerrard in the summer and almost anyone as an interim.

I think Levy will give him until the end of the season. But he'll be tapping up and hunting down our new manager for the summer.

Only way Mourinho doesn't make it that far is if he quits or if we lose about 8 games on the bounce, fall so far behind top 4 that we don't even bother seeing how he does in the cups.
Or if Harry speaks to Daniel Levy and says the players aren’t happy. I think that’s a possibility here......

On the subject of interim manager......

As a huge fan of Ledley the player (and I mean huge), I have to say absolutely nothing about him screams coach / manager to me. He isn’t a great orator / communicator and in his stints as a pundit I didn’t see great tactical insight either.

It’d be a huge mistake to put him in place for any period longer than a fortnight.

Would love to be wrong of course!

We need true Spurs DNA back in charge that understands what Tottenham Hotspur is about. Give Ledley King a chance the rest of the season with immediate effect. I don't give a fuck about maybe winning a trophy with the dinosaur Mourinho and his dreadful football. It gives me nothing as a fan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom