White Hart Lane 1899-2017

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talking of all this TV bastardisation.... surely we are due the shuffle for the March games soon?!

We're only 5 weekends away from 4/5 March when we play Everton at some point!!

C3SEmG4VMAAtmnn.jpg

It's been a real fortress this season, really happy to see and I'd love it if we could finish the season unbeaten at home.

Spurs look great at WHL. It begs the question - are we moving stadiums at the worst time possible?

It looks like we won't win the PL this year due to Chelski's lead. So we look at the next season - whilst playing at Wembley?! I just can't see us turning it into a fortress like WHL. If we were to have stayed another season, I think we would win the PL next season.

I think the move is critical - if we can't make Wembley our own, then results will fall away, the manager might leave, then Alli and Kane could go before we move into the new stadium. I have a bad feeling about the timing of the move and would rather have another 4 seasons at WHL to bring home the silverwear.

Spurs look great at WHL. It begs the question - are we moving stadiums at the worst time possible?

It looks like we won't win the PL this year due to Chelski's lead. So we look at the next season - whilst playing at Wembley?! I just can't see us turning it into a fortress like WHL. If we were to have stayed another season, I think we would win the PL next season.

I think the move is critical - if we can't make Wembley our own, then results will fall away, the manager might leave, then Alli and Kane could go before we move into the new stadium. I have a bad feeling about the timing of the move and would rather have another 4 seasons at WHL to bring home the silverwear.

No one is leaving this club when the following season we'd be moving into the best stadium in the country.

This season is the last chance I'd say to win the league for two years. We are very unlikely to do it either at Wembley or in our first season at NWHL.

At the same time- no guarantees at all we'd do it next season at the Lane, we would not be favourites and rightly so, you need to be so consistent and once more the team of the current top six who don't have European football (if any) will have a big advantage. Plus the obvious that you can't plan for these things, moves have to be planned well in advance.

with respect... FUCK THE NEUTRAL

...they don't support my team... I only want what's best for Tottenham. The 'neutral' wasn't punching the TV yesterday when ArseAnal scored a cunt'o'clock penalty to render our point on Saturday virtually redundant.

The 'Neutral' was probably calmly opening another can of beer, whilst Face-Twatting his friends to tell them all he was watching the telly!

BTW... the fuck has happened to my font?

Click the 'A' on the editing bar and turn Tahoma off, you nutcase

:carrollwtf::carrollwtf:

Back
Top Bottom