Which player(s) did you pretend to be as a kid?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I was always in goal so I was only ever Erik Thorstvedt or Ian Walker.

Del Piero or Batistuta

Watching Serie A highlights with James Richardson sat in a piazza reading the pink Gazetta Dello Sport was my football education
I remember that well, think I knew more about Italian football than the English game around that time. Some real characters around - Maldini being my personal favourite. Juve was the team I wanted to do well, but had a soft spot for Fiorentina because I loved their kit and Batastuta.

I remember that well, think I knew more about Italian football than the English game around that time. Some real characters around - Maldini being my personal favourite. Juve was the team I wanted to do well, but had a soft spot for Fiorentina because I loved their kit and Batastuta.
The kit they had was a bit naughty did they not get into trouble?

Don't know?
This one.......
T6Cvt9u.jpg

That really does take me back. There wasnt much live football on the telly back then. The theme tune for the coverage was brilliant. I was convinced it said Goal Lazio though. LOL. I have followed AC Milan since. They are nowhere near as good now. They will get better.

Can't see what you posted on my phone, did Google their kit but still can't see whatever I'm supposed to....it will have to wait until I get home.

The outlines from the weird shapes join up to create swastika's.

Back
Top Bottom