Which player(s) did you pretend to be as a kid?

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Mrs Perryman

I'm a Cockney Malteser
Del Piero or Batistuta

Watching Serie A highlights with James Richardson sat in a piazza reading the pink Gazetta Dello Sport was my football education
I remember that well, think I knew more about Italian football than the English game around that time. Some real characters around - Maldini being my personal favourite. Juve was the team I wanted to do well, but had a soft spot for Fiorentina because I loved their kit and Batastuta.

I remember that well, think I knew more about Italian football than the English game around that time. Some real characters around - Maldini being my personal favourite. Juve was the team I wanted to do well, but had a soft spot for Fiorentina because I loved their kit and Batastuta.
The kit they had was a bit naughty did they not get into trouble?

Register to remove

That really does take me back. There wasnt much live football on the telly back then. The theme tune for the coverage was brilliant. I was convinced it said Goal Lazio though. LOL. I have followed AC Milan since. They are nowhere near as good now. They will get better.

Register to remove

Top Bottom