Which ex player would you go for

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck, just imagine:

Lloris
Alderweireld - Sanchez - Vertonghen
Aurier - Dier - Modric - Rose
Bale - Eriksen
Kane

Vorm - Trippier - Davies - Wanyama - Winks - Dele - Son
That's my wank today, and for the next week, sorted.

Imagine the scenes if Adebayor would come back :adegrin:

giphy.gif

The only ones still active who would really improve us as a team are Bale and Modric. Obviously Walker is also a good player, but we already have two quality right-backs of our own. And personally I still think it's a shame how it ended with Bentaleb. He was a quality player imo.

Bale, in that last season with us it felt like he was going to score a worldie every single game and his pace and directness would be bloody good with Lamela out and all.

Personally I'd go for Gazza. Gazza, Eriksen, Alli with Kane up top would win us the league and give us a serious chance of the Champions League. Those four football brains and characters on the same pitch nobody would be able to touch!

-------------------------------Lloris---------------------------

----------Alderweireld---Sanchez---Vertonghen------

Aurier---------------------Dembele------------------Rose

---------------Eriksen-------Alli--------Gascoigne-------

-------------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Proper Spurs team that! Full of character, skill, guile and heart!

Last edited:
Modric. Not Bale. I honestly can't think of anyone else right now that is still playing that we could have back that would dramatically improve us, such is the qualify of the current side.
I am not currying favor but that is almost the best avatar on the forum!
Jimmy Greaves at his most imperious!

Personally I'd go for Gazza. Gazza, Eriksen, Alli with Kane up top would win us the league and give us a serious chance of the Champions League. Those four football brains and characters on the same pitch nobody would be able to touch!

-------------------------------Lloris---------------------------

----------Alderweireld---Sanchez---Vertonghen------

Aurier---------------------Dembele------------------Rose

---------------Eriksen-------Alli--------Gascoigne-------

-------------------------------Kane-----------------------------

Proper Spurs team that! Full of character, skill, guile and heart!

The epitome of skill and guile is not in your team, scratch Alli insert Glenn.

Back
Top Bottom