Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The stadium will be open to full capacity for this event – giving as many fans as possible who are not able to get to Madrid the chance to come together for the match.

BT Sport’s live broadcast of the match, kick-off 8pm, will be shown on our four giant HD screens within the stadium bowl, with additional entertainment provided throughout the evening and all food and drink outlets open.

The four screens are the reason I'm not bothering.
I was hoping they would’ve changed their mind about that.

How epic would it be to just fill up the south stand and put a giant screen in front of it like a giant cinema

New on here and it might be covered in the previous 20 odd pages but life’s too short to read it all... I’ve got travel booked, won’t get a ticket but I’ve heard Plaza Colon has hardly any bars round there (probably why it was chosen) anyone else know where the drinking and singing might be? Also not heard that a big screen will be up yet....

I honestly don't think it's that bad for a one off event like a CL final , any live event that is as sought after is going to be expensive.
It’s the pinnacle of club football.
They could sell the match out 20x over (probably more) if all the tickets were £154
I think it’s a very decent price for possibly the most sought after game in football (except maybe a World Cup final)

I honestly don't think it's that bad for a one off event like a CL final , any live event that is as sought after is going to be expensive.

Glastonbury ticket costs more, our NFL shirt costs £90 in its own, £154 is a bloody bargain!

I'm not going but my brother priced up the trip including tickets and said it came out at £7,000......each, I laughed and said GTFO I can't afford that. He suggested I get a loan out, I suggested he go fuck himself.

Seriously Arthur, stop bloody whining about the price!

:walker-scream:

Have a great time though and sing your heart out!

:dierpochhug:

It’s the pinnacle of club football.
They could sell the match out 20x over (probably more) if all the tickets were £154
I think it’s a very decent price for possibly the most sought after game in football (except maybe a World Cup final)

I've just paid about 60quid per ticket for middle of the range seats to see Billy Elliot in Madrid and that's on every night for months

Glastonbury ticket costs more, our NFL shirt costs £90 in its own, £154 is a bloody bargain!

I'm not going but my brother priced up the trip including tickets and said it came out at £7,000......each, I laughed and said GTFO I can't afford that. He suggested I get a loan out, I suggested he go fuck himself.

Seriously Arthur, stop bloody whining about the price!

:walker-scream:

Have a great time though and sing your heart out!

:dierpochhug:

£7000 !! Fuck that

I am going to Marid,I booked flights/hotels weeks ago so have not had to pay the crazy prices of recent days.I do not have a ticket (ST 130LPs ) but will be desperately trying to get hold of one.My biggest wish is that NO tickets bought through the official club sale find their way on to the black market,if any ST holder with sufficent points buys a ticket to simply sell it on for a vast profit they ought to be ashamed of themselves.
I am certain that there will be many hundreds of corporate seats up for grabs (thanks UEFA) it just comes down to how much one is willing/can afford to pay.
Wherever we all watch the final I wish everyone a fantastic time and hope we can all celebrate the greatest victory our beloved club has ever had COYS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom