Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bill you gonna pay me a cerveja
Therbetha mate, get it right. None of yer Lusitanian muck either...

71R%2BCgGvYLL._SX466_.jpg

I'm not up to date with this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question:

(For the live screening event)
Are they only using the 4 big screens in the corners to show the match?
Because part of me thinks that isn't really an optimal way to watch it.
Someone posted some photos a bit further back in the thread, where another team showed a game in their stadium and they had four screens out on middle of the pitch , so you are forward facing from all sides.
Didnt look overly big though.
Deffo can't watch a full game on the corner screens.

Someone posted some photos a bit further back in the thread, where another team showed a game in their stadium and they had four screens out on middle of the pitch , so you are forward facing from all sides.
Didnt look overly big though.
Deffo can't watch a full game on the corner screens.
Perfect opportunity to slide away the pitch underneath the south stand then!

I'm not up to date with this thread so apologies if this is a stupid question:

(For the live screening event)
Are they only using the 4 big screens in the corners to show the match?
Because part of me thinks that isn't really an optimal way to watch it.
The stadium will be open to full capacity for this event – giving as many fans as possible who are not able to get to Madrid the chance to come together for the match.

BT Sport’s live broadcast of the match, kick-off 8pm, will be shown on our four giant HD screens within the stadium bowl, with additional entertainment provided throughout the evening and all food and drink outlets open.

The four screens are the reason I'm not bothering.

The stadium will be open to full capacity for this event – giving as many fans as possible who are not able to get to Madrid the chance to come together for the match.

BT Sport’s live broadcast of the match, kick-off 8pm, will be shown on our four giant HD screens within the stadium bowl, with additional entertainment provided throughout the evening and all food and drink outlets open.

The four screens are the reason I'm not bothering.

Yeah, me too. I'll probably tag along to the Fighting Cock social. Will be rowdy (in a good way), but it'd be good to see some folks from on here if anyone else is interested?

*sigh* I live in NYC and can't justify a $$$ ticket to London or Madrid 😔 But hopefully I can find a Spurs bar, willing to be most of the general ones will be red everywhere 😩

*sigh* I live in NYC and can't justify a $$$ ticket to London or Madrid 😔 But hopefully I can find a Spurs bar, willing to be most of the general ones will be red everywhere 😩
Flannerys on west 14th street is a dedicated Spurs bar. Been in there loads and it's full of Tottenham stuff. See Much the owner - proper Spurs. Last time i was in there well over 100 Spurs from all over the world in there. Was like the Brewers on steroids. Loads of Spurs fans in NY never saw a scouse anything.

Banter bar , Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
Real pub atmosphere with lots of Spurs .
(Anybody have a ticket to sell , l'm in Madrid from 29th)

Back
Top Bottom