Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Trying to find a decent bar that will show it with something of an atmosphere in Taipei at 3 in the morning. Times like these I wish I was back in the UK with my old mates who actually enjoy football 😂.

I would have been watching the game with my Dad, but he passed away in January. He was a big fan of Dundee FC - always ready to tell the story of his trip to an away game in Cologne when Dundee reached the European Cup Semis in the 60s, they lost in the semi to AC Milan - he always liked Spurs after Alan Gilzean went there from Dundee and I will of course think about him on the night. He had a massive stroke about a year ago and eventually passed away in January after a long struggle with it.
My Mum was ill also recently and had to go into a nursing home not long after he passed away - they were in rooms on the opposite side of a hospital ward when he died, so, although it's not going to wipe out the last few months, Spurs winning the CL would definitely cheer me up after all that has gone on recently.

Only booked today.

Flying to Faro Portugal and driving to Madrid from there.

Fuck it.
I’ve been looking in to this, since you mentioned it, £200 quid for flights plus car hire.... seems a comparative bargain.

Got anywhere in mind where you’ll park up? Somewhere quiet I assume if you’re planning on roughing it?

I’ve been looking in to this, since you mentioned it, £200 quid for flights plus car hire.... seems a comparative bargain.

Got anywhere in mind where you’ll park up? Somewhere quiet I assume if you’re planning on roughing it?
Haven’t got quite that far yet, but going with my brother so only three hours driving each if we take turns each way

Just booked an underground car parking space near the fan zone for about £10

Back
Top Bottom