Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2111149_w2.jpg

Something like this is needed for the screening at WHL. This is what Atletico did when they got to the final in the 2015-16 season. Again though, screens probably would need to be bigger

JMP_LEC_020518LFC_01JPG.jpg

alternatively, Bin dippers did this which looks like a good idea.

Surely we wont just have the game on the screens in the four corners..

The A Madrid idea is best, it's what i was thinking but yeah the screens need to be bigger

Well I have decided that if I win the euro millions I will hire a box at the stadium with a free bar and a private jet from London to Madrid for everyone who likes this post! :dude:
Your all very welcome by the way!

Booked the day off work but deffo waiting to see how they set up at the stadium before deciding. Otherwise its tea, spliff and trackies with a thank you BT for a free stream 👍

Edit - and a massive COYS to all who travel.
#represent

2111149_w2.jpg

Something like this is needed for the screening at WHL. This is what Atletico did when they got to the final in the 2015-16 season. Again though, screens probably would need to be bigger

JMP_LEC_020518LFC_01JPG.jpg

alternatively, Bin dippers did this which looks like a good idea.

Surely we wont just have the game on the screens in the four corners..

They really should just pack the grass pitch away and put up a big screen/screens facing the south stand

Many offers from typical Yank plastic dipper cunts to get together for the match.

So far I've responded to every single one with 'I'd rather stick the tip of my dick into a meat grinder.'

I'm just fine hanging right here with my peeps from across the pond, thank you very much...

Tell me - are you gonna give Amy a blow-up or Tina? Or treat yourself to a Royale and do both? LFMAO

Bazali Bazali
I see your chimp comes running when his master calls. Two lonely men with a combined age of over 120, wandering the streets, giggling about blow up dolls. Jesus. Aren’t you fed up with people burying you?

Arcspace at the shed end. Fuck’s sake. You make it too easy - and your pet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom