Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have a major issue this morning.

Yesterday I trained legs, this morning I'm in agony :dier: gotta somehow shake this pain as much as I can before later on. At this rate it'll take me about 4 hours to get to the ground :eriksenlol:

I have a major issue this morning.

Yesterday I trained legs, this morning I'm in agony :dier: gotta somehow shake this pain as much as I can before later on. At this rate it'll take me about 4 hours to get to the ground :eriksenlol:

I did a bit if training yesterday as well. A few glasses of Malbec and a couple of pints of Cider. Don't want to peak too soon.

There’s a kid at the gate repeatedly throwing a coin on the ground and screaming. If he’s anywhere near me for this 7 hour flight there’s going to be a murder at 40,000 feet and I won’t be watching at all...

:pochfacepalm:
can't condone murder under any circumstances, even at 40,000 ft, it's not worth missing the game for, !!!!

Sorry to hear this my friend. Although knowing a little of what you’re going through it doesn’t surprise me too much. I’ll have a little thought for you when I’m at the stadium. COYS.
Thank you for the message.

I hope you enjoy the match at the ground. I am sure it will be an amazing experience.

In fact I hope everyone who is watching the game enjoys it, wherever they are.

COYS

I did a bit if training yesterday as well. A few glasses of Malbec and a couple of pints of Cider. Don't want to peak too soon.
Same here, just a late fitness test for today. 3 Pints of London Pride in the Doric Arch,Euston with a few Watford lads and a mate over from Belfast.Then, 2 in my local as i was passing on my way home...Sort of. I have declared myself to be match fit and ready for later.

I'm going to my brother's to watch it because we've never lost a final I've watched with my brother. 91 at Wembley and 2008 we watched on TV. I will not disclose where my brother lives in case any Scousers are reading this and try and prevent me getting there.
just as much chance they will try to get in your brothers house

or burgle yours cos they know you aint in it

Back
Top Bottom