Where are you watching the final?

• There is only one thing weirder than posting on internet forums... lurking on internet forums!
    Registration only takes a minute and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Register to remove

Trying to find a decent bar that will show it with something of an atmosphere in Taipei at 3 in the morning. Times like these I wish I was back in the UK with my old mates who actually enjoy football 😂.

Register to remove

Rocket

Supporter
Only booked today.

Flying to Faro Portugal and driving to Madrid from there.

Fuck it.
My kid (a Liverpool fan) is doing that. He's going with some old uni mates and they are renting a campervan to avoid the need for accommodation.

I would have been watching the game with my Dad, but he passed away in January. He was a big fan of Dundee FC - always ready to tell the story of his trip to an away game in Cologne when Dundee reached the European Cup Semis in the 60s, they lost in the semi to AC Milan - he always liked Spurs after Alan Gilzean went there from Dundee and I will of course think about him on the night. He had a massive stroke about a year ago and eventually passed away in January after a long struggle with it.
My Mum was ill also recently and had to go into a nursing home not long after he passed away - they were in rooms on the opposite side of a hospital ward when he died, so, although it's not going to wipe out the last few months, Spurs winning the CL would definitely cheer me up after all that has gone on recently.

Chucklevision82

T'ME, T'YOU
Only booked today.

Flying to Faro Portugal and driving to Madrid from there.

Fuck it.
I’ve been looking in to this, since you mentioned it, £200 quid for flights plus car hire.... seems a comparative bargain.

Got anywhere in mind where you’ll park up? Somewhere quiet I assume if you’re planning on roughing it?

Oracle

Supporter
I’ve been looking in to this, since you mentioned it, £200 quid for flights plus car hire.... seems a comparative bargain.

Got anywhere in mind where you’ll park up? Somewhere quiet I assume if you’re planning on roughing it?
Haven’t got quite that far yet, but going with my brother so only three hours driving each if we take turns each way

Oracle

Supporter

Just booked an underground car parking space near the fan zone for about £10

Register to remove

Top Bottom