Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in a Lyft getting to Highland Park to join the LA Spurs and I've almost bitten off my bottom lip... got held back and now hoping I can still get in to one of the pubs... *praying for a win first and foremost, secondly please let me in a pub and some beers*

OK it’s BBQ with football team will be only Yid there, if we win will Uber straight to Atlantic to celebrate with the others

Then will be Mayfest a German festival in chicago for beers and polka dancing all night

Love this time zone for once today

Sis has a crew of 8 going to the lane currently listening to “Hot in the city” in the Bell and Hare, wish I was there but making best of it

Then lets hope we see images of polka dancing....

Supporters club pub in Houston is beyond ram packed shoulder to shoulder is an understatement. Feel I've had relations with a few of these blokes now.

Also, someone rode their Vespa to an Irish pub to watch a European final. Close the voting, the hipster of the year has been located.

Last edited:
Supporters club pub in Houston is beyond ram packed, shoulder to shoulder is an understatement. Feel I've had relations with a few of these blokes now.

Also, someone rode their Vespa to an Irish pub to watch a European final. Close the voting, the hipster of the year has been located.
It took fifty minutes to get a beer at NWHL tonight. I'm not sure if that's beyond beyond ram packed or if it's shit customer service.

Watched it in the Vic.
The atmosphere when I hit the high road at about half 4 was electric,as soon as I come out of 7Sisters. The closer I got to my final destination,the better it got. It was the best atmosphere for a final I have witnessed since the 80s.... And the final was miles away in Madrid.
Got a bit worried as I passed the beehive as people were queuing to get in,so was pleasantly surprised ,whilst still being very busy,to be able to walk straight into the Vic. Great party mood in and outside of the pub. And whilst it thinned out a bit nearing kick off it was still busy. Great night and great people. Sadly the result didn't match.

So how was the screening inside WHL? I've not seen much mention of it, and have tried trying to sift through all the melting in the match thread but it was too painful so if anyone's commented or posted any photos I've completely missed them

So how was the screening inside WHL? I've not seen much mention of it, and have tried trying to sift through all the melting in the match thread but it was too painful so if anyone's commented or posted any photos I've completely missed them
It was a great atmosphere and was great fun right until the first goal - it went a bit flat but people were still in good spirits and were still singing and chanting. The 3 bars in my block kept running dry though which was annoying to say the least so I spent at least 30 minutes trying to get a beer while watching from my queue and chatting to a guy and his father in law - if you two are on here it was a pleasure meeting you guys.

Watched in the corporate seats by "Lower East Side" and my word it is so nice there! Padded seats and an incredible view. No queues for bar or toilets. Although the bloke I sat next to said I was the first person that had sat in that seat all season!!

Ditto on the atmosphere. Was great until the goal. But then yeah the solidarity after that was still nice to see.

I was in the West stand row 6. Great view, definitely the best place to watch it if you couldn't get to Madrid. Was looking forward to a wall of sound but unfortunately the penalty and the general play didn't really get people going. Went with a friend who hadn't been to the stadium before, and I was showing her around, proud as punch, as though it was my own home. Suppose it is really, at least that's where I feel at home :)

Back
Top Bottom