When are we going home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game will be played

• August

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • September

Votes: 61 30.0%
  • October

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • November

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • December

Votes: 13 6.4%

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Season 2019-20

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
I don’t get it, the players were tweeting about CL being In the new stadium after we drew with Barca. I just assumed they knew something we didn’t so shouldn’t Watford/chelsea be realistic?

Why is everyone so downbeat about this have we had another set back? Is it the fact that no other test events have been publically scheduled yet?

I don’t get it, the players were tweeting about CL being In the new stadium after we drew with Barca. I just assumed they knew something we didn’t so shouldn’t Watford/chelsea be realistic?

Why is everyone so downbeat about this have we had another set back? Is it the fact that no other test events have been publically scheduled yet?
Speaking for myself I have been pretty convinced we would be stuck at Wembley all season since the announcement after the Fulham game
And the events that have followed have done nothing but convince me further

It's probably just me being a pessimist as always but I can't shake the feeling that there is something wrong we haven't really been told about too much , the issue with the leaking roof for example

Back
Top Bottom