When are we going home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First game will be played

• August

Votes: 18 8.9%
  • September

Votes: 61 30.0%
  • October

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • November

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • December

Votes: 13 6.4%

Votes: 74 36.5%
  • Season 2019-20

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
Well that's a bullshit statement right there.
The United match thread was nearly twice as long as the Watford one.. So clearly twice as many posts finding glory in victory than wallowing in defeat.
You're seeing stuff that ain't there.
Manchester thread = 123 pages. Posts by you = 14, therefore your posts per page = 0.11

Watford thread = 70 pages. Posts by you = 22, therefore your posts per page = 0.31

Yep, he was wrong. It's not twice as much posting by whingers, it's nearly three times as much in your case.

Manchester thread = 123 pages. Posts by you = 14, therefore your posts per page = 0.11

Watford thread = 70 pages. Posts by you = 22, therefore your posts per page = 0.31

Yep, he was wrong. It's not twice as much posting by whingers, it's nearly three times as much in your case.
tenor.gif

Yes. He was wrong. As he allways is.
He was saying twice as many people are moaning when we lose than are celebrating when we win. And I proved it to be complete fantasy.
Your highlighting me personally as an individual. Yes, maybe I did make 8 more posts in the Watford thread, but thats clearly because my negative stuff provokes a reaction from the usual suspects, and I therefore respond in turn
All my positive posts, like in the United thread, don't get a response. It's obvious.

Yes. He was wrong. As he allways is.
He was saying twice as many people are moaning when we lose than are celebrating when we win. And I proved it to be complete fantasy.
Your highlighting me personally as an individual. Yes, maybe I did make 8 more posts in the Watford thread, but thats clearly because my negative stuff provokes a reaction from the usual suspects, and I therefore respond in turn
All my positive posts, like in the United thread, don't get a response. It's obvious.

No I said twice as many whinging cunts made "I told you so" posts ... and yes I was wrong, in your case it was three times as many ... I guess cunts will be cunts ......

Christ Steve, you’re fucked up. Next season? Is your septum still intact? You lied about having a posh coat - that’s literally all you’ve ever done and people lap it up. Or not these days.

Somehow I've been assuming for months now that it will be the beginning of March, 2nd or March wel play Woolwich at home, never believed it was gonna be against United.

how fucked up can the safety systems be?
stadium looks finished and levy hoped for sept 15th.....

are we saying the repair of the safety systems is gonna take 6 months + ?

where was QC?

Back
Top Bottom