What's Your Favourite Spurs Shirt of All-Time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My favourite recent one is:

totcup.jpg

I've got that without the sponsor on. They were selling them in the club shop for £5 a pop.

Could go with a few, but last season's third is my favourite and as stated before: one of the most underrated kits of all time:

1002085.jpg

Ordered what i assume is a snide copy off ebay today, love it now, the memories associated with it make it one of my favourites.

I seem to remember having to choose between the yellow scrambled egg jobbie and the light blue one with the 'spurs' fade across the top in the day... Nigh on impossible choice. Went scrambled egg to be edgy.

<<<<<<This one is the first 'proper' shirt I ever had. Best in school at the time without a doubt.

Love this thread. I've got all of our home shirts since 1985, except 2 (2nd Adidas home, and first Kappa), and quite a few of the aways/thirds, so quite a kit nerd.

My absolute favourite is the same as many of you, it appears:
GettyImages-453118500-e1553703770402.jpg

I bought an original is amazing condition off eBay for way more than I should've spent on a football shirt about 6-7 years ago. Because it cost so much I never wear it, but I've got a few reproductions bought from various places that I wear, with the one the club are currently selling being the best quality.

In fact my favourite away/third shirts are probably from the same set of kits:
C4zIIsfWIAMxSke.jpg:large

This one was also great, though I never had it and can't find it on eBay in a small/medium:
images

Out of the recent-ish shirts, I love this one:
217199_1.jpg

My wife stuck it in the tumble dryer and most of the sponsor came off, and it looks really shit now. Been desperately trying to replace it but it never comes up on eBay in the size I want (small) :pochrolleyes:

I've popped my teal shirt on tonight and you know...its made me smile! this could become a real favorite. Its brought back memories, thank you Sonny, thank you Fernando, thank you VAR, thank you Lucas thank you Spurs!

Could go with a few, but last season's third is my favourite and as stated before: one of the most underrated kits of all time:

1002085.jpg
An all time classic after those quarter and semi final heroics. I dare say it isn't so 'underrated' now though considering you can't find the men's version anywhere anymore.
:levywtf:

For me (in a similar and ultimately less impressive CL campaign), the 10/11 kit will always hold a soft spot in my heart despite actually being a shameless template job by Puma at the time!

BT_PV15001035_H1_DIG_870770.jpg

I also really like our 16/17 kit because it finally marked the moment we overtook Woolwich in the league, was worn during our unbeaten final season at White Hart Lane, and marks our best performing team under Poch (so far) by some distance. It was also one of the simpler designs Under Armour gave us.

2016-11-06T130849Z_121439329_MT1ACI14663854_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-ARS-TOT.JPG

An all time classic after those quarter and semi final heroics. I dare say it isn't so 'underrated' now though considering you can't find the men's version anywhere anymore.
:levywtf:

For me (in a similar and ultimately less impressive CL campaign), the 10/11 kit will always hold a soft spot in my heart despite actually being a shameless template job by Puma at the time!

BT_PV15001035_H1_DIG_870770.jpg

I also really like our 16/17 kit because it finally marked the moment we overtook Woolwich in the league, was worn during our unbeaten final season at White Hart Lane, and marks our best performing team under Poch (so far) by some distance. It was also one of the simpler designs Under Armour gave us.

2016-11-06T130849Z_121439329_MT1ACI14663854_RTRMADP_3_SOCCER-ENGLAND-ARS-TOT.JPG
There are a few of last seasons green away shirts on EBay just now or there were last time I looked maybe all gone by now

Back
Top Bottom