What's Your Favourite Spurs Shirt of All-Time?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

InTheCity

I'm da bess mayne
There have been loads of great ones, but here are my 2 faves:
85b11.jpg

tottenham-00-away_9.jpg

Ah-HAAA ...this is a classic; "we got no game this weekend" thread!

For the record... It's hard not to look much beyond these for my top 2 Home:
26010304.jpg
0010400_tottenham-1970s-childrens_220.jpeg

...and these two beauties for the away (and 3rd...) all bases covered!!
tottenham_hotspur_1958-1959-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1975-1976-change.gif

I really liked the black Mansion one from 3 or 4 years ago, still wear that as is a smart little number.

But I have to go with the old 1991 Holsten jobbie, that holds a special place in my heart

Whilst I know i'll get nowhere with my 'they don't make kits like they used to' mantra... The quality (fabric/breathability etc etc) today are of course so much better than yesteryear...
but fuck me they've lost the knack of simplistic kit design these days...

...it's like they have to justify their 'creative' budget... they just can't help themselves and leave well alone!

With step and curtains haircut, I was an 11yr old keeper who shipped in about 5 a game, this is definitely my most memorable jersey, the collar itched like hell

tottenham-hotspur-goalkeeper-football-shirt-1991-1993-s_13301_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom