What's the worst thing you've done because of Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious

The Fighting Cock
Thelonious World Peace
Yeah, what is it?

Sadly, I don't really have any contributions, I get over bad results pretty easily and I've not missed anything really important because of a game. #boring.

Was round my girlfriend's (now ex, shock) on the night of the Chelsea - Bayern CL final. Was supposed to be staying the night and had some plans the next day, but when Drogba put that penalty away I just stormed out and went home. Didn't see her until the next weekend.

She wasn't happy, surprisingly.

How long have you got?

Deflecting somewhat, a mate of mine told his Mrs he was going to an away game in Europe & she told him if he went she wouldn't be there when he got back.
He went & she wasn't!

Got banned from the irish pub over here after a NLD because of inapropriate behaviour (mooning, beer throwing etc)

Spent this years new years dinner with the inlaws in a restaurant in front of my ipad watching us slaughter Chelsea and screamed ave that you cunts a lot louder then i thought.

All in all nothing major

When they won the Champions League to deny us our place, I deleted every Chelsea supporting person from my Facebook friends list.

Feel a bit bad re-adding them now so I guess i'll just have to move on without them.

:eriksenlol:

Stormed off more than once as younger man but I definitely get over it a lot easier now.
Had a meltdown (a drunken barney with a scouse supporting mate telling him we're still better than those cunts LOL) after the Chelsea/Bayern CL final but I can't see it ever getting worse than that for us (or me feeling worse, I think I would take relegation much better!) so whatever happens I tell myself it wasn't as bad as that night.

My wife and I had our first son already and she was 7 1/2 months pregnant With our second when I left to go see us in Milan (which is a fairly expensive trip from America). When Gomes was sent off and we were 4-0 down I actually thought she was justified in her rage. Bales hattrick proved that I was in fact a genius.

I once spent over £80 on that Brown European shirt because I just had to have Huddlestone on the back.... £3 a letter and £6 per number (he was number 22 at the time)

Also watched the first half of THAT game against Man U at home and decided to go to the pub in celebratory mood for the second half.

Some Chav linked stories centred around their Champions League win, kind of feel that was the worst moment as a Spurs fan taking it from what I am reading here. I was quite drunk all that week which I think clamed the pain but seems still raw for a lot of you here.

Tried to punch a police horse before it was fashionable - it was an 'away' horse though, and it did provoke me.

#wedonthurtourown
At the NLD the 2-1 with Bale & Lennon scoring I saw a short fat bloke pushing all the police horses on Park Lane for no reason. It was like something out of a comedy sketch.

I came back to London from uni for the final against Blackburn which was also my birthday weekend. We lost, I became drunk, got the train back to Southampton instead of going home. Mum phones me saying all my grandparents, uncles, aunts and family friends were waiting to see me (this was not a surprise so I knew people were there) and that my Granny was deeply, deeply upset. I only saw her once after that before she died in the April....that plagues me.

Back
Top Bottom