What you wearing for the big game?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spurs99-01_main.jpg

You think that's bad? I ended up falling asleep last night skimming through YouTube watching bollocks like this:

How the hell have I let it come to needing to get my fix of all things Spurs so much so I resort to watching 16 minutes of a strangers Playstation cup final? Fucking bonkers what a lack of football can do to a man.

Did we win?

Not really a kit type person(certainly not new ones),but feel I should make the effort for this special occasion. If so,it will be the old mid 60s -77 plain white one. My mate,who I don't recall ever seeing in a spurs shirt has bought the Admiral one to wear on the day. If nothing else this final has a lot of blokes in their middle years regressing to childhood😁
Anyone know where you can get the old school rosettes and rattles?
Asking for a friend...

Ye I never wear the shirts to games but I might wear my 91 to Madrid.

Where on earth do you hang out?

People are offering 3.5k a pop for a final ticket.

It's probably niave to think there won't be people going out there / locals whose main agenda will be removing tickets from unsuspecting fans in the midst of revelry and then hawking them for pure euros outside the stadium.

People are offering 3.5k a pop for a final ticket.

It's probably niave to think their won't be people going out there / locals whose main agenda will be removing tickets from unsuspecting fans in the midst of revelry and then hawking them for pure euros outside the stadium.

Yup.. Watch yer backs kiddies....

If Madrid is anything like Barcelona when there's something big going on; scum travel from far to ply their 'trade'.

Just got this off Kitbag.

248-189.jpg

Quality is good (fitting is tight!) and without the 1984 UEFA writing it looks cleaner.

Paired with the 1989/91 home shirt and some decent jeans, and I’m ready for Madrid.

Fuck me this period before the match is having me in a right weird mental state.

Genuinely had to purchase new shorts. And they are denim. Normally wouldn't consider wearing shorts to a football match but it's going to be insanely hot in Madrid... and needed some tight pockets to guard my wallet / ticket.
Probably just a plain polo - I know who I support.

Back
Top Bottom