What do British Spurs fans think of foreign Spurs fans?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This makes me think of a piece I saw on TV about British fans of the Cleveland Browns NFL team. My immediate thought was “oh no. You’re born a Browns fan. Nobody should be consciously choosing them.”

Some people just love to be miserable.

Not totally unrelated to how I became a Tottenham fan. My Mom's family are from Manchester and all love United and my Dad's family are from Essex and largely support Spurs. When I was a kid I came over the summer after United won the treble and Becks and Posh got married. Sealed it right there, that glamour shit was not for me.

Probably been said already, but for me it's not about nationality or location. It's about sincerity, the type of person you are and the views you hold.

...and whether you're an attractive physical specimen like me, or not, of course.

Probably been said already, but for me it's not about nationality or location. It's about sincerity, the type of person you are and the views you hold.

...and whether you're an attractive physical specimen like me, or not, of course.

I'm lucky. I'm English and from London. And fucking gorgeous to boot.

Is your mustard French or English?
My mustard has no nationality. My mustard is a child of the universe. My mustard knows no borders. My mustard IS.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom