West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As the proclaimed head of melts I think I'm well qualified to opinionize on who is or isn't a melter. And you, my friend, are one of the biggest fucking melters on here. Nothing to be be ashamed of mind, accept it. No need for the denial
Yeah, yeah. You're just saying that because you can't stand the idea that I am more objective than you and you are just a negative nancy who revels in bad news.

I have bemoaned one loss this season, the cup exit. Otherwise you will find no other meltdowns from me after a bad result, unlike you. I come and celebrate good results and post plenty when we win, unlike you. I didn't spend all summer predicting transfer doom, unlike you. I didn't spend all summer cunting off Levy, unlike you. I never moaned endlessly about Wembley, stayed positive and predicted our results there would improve, unlike others (and have been proved right). I didn't scream out for Dele to be dumped a few games into the season for a supposed dip in form, unlike others (and I've been proved right that it was a bad idea). I'd challenge you to go away and provide evidence of the perpetual melting you say I do.

By and large I stay positive. You just show up after a bad result to revel in the misery and look for an excuse to predict the worst. You're otherwise absent from the board. That's the difference between a melter and non-melter. If I am such a melter like you, why are you one of the chief people who obsessively have it in for me? It's because I am most of the time in disagreement with you and point out what you are. I wonder why that is if I'm a melter like? You'd think that if I were a melter like you we'd be in agreement 90% of the time like. say, you and MindBlown are. Think about it genius....:harrylol:

Yeah, yeah. You're just saying that because you can't stand the idea that I am more objective than you and you are just a negative nancy who revels in bad news.

I have bemoaned one loss this season, the cup exit. Otherwise you will find no other meltdowns from me after a bad result, unlike you. I come and celebrate good results and post plenty when we win, unlike you. I didn't spend all summer predicting transfer doom, unlike you. I didn't spend all summer cunting off Levy, unlike you. I never moaned endlessly about Wembley, stayed positive and predicted our results there would improve, unlike others (and have been proved right). I didn't scream out for Dele to be dumped a few games into the season for a supposed dip in form, unlike others (and I've been proved right that it was a bad idea). I'd challenge you to go away and provide evidence of the perpetual melting you say I do.

By and large I stay positive. You just show up after a bad result to revel in the misery and look for an excuse to predict the worst. You're otherwise absent from the board. That's the difference between a melter and non-melter. If I am such a melter like you, why are you one of the chief people who obsessively have it in for me? It's because I am most of the time in disagreement with you and point out what you are. I wonder why that is if I'm a melter like? You'd think that if I were a melter like you we'd be in agreement 90% of the time like. say, you and MindBlown are. Think about it genius....:harrylol:
I'd say that's a full blown meltdown right there

Last edited:
Riiiight. I think it's pretty obvious that when people talk about melters they are talking abnout people who overreact over things club related, bad results in particular. Nice try though.
Fuckin Ell Smoked has Claude shifted his support to us now Yes!

Back
Top Bottom