West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Spoke to my brother this afternoon who told me he went to this game on Wednesday - they sat right next to the WH fans. Apparently the pikeys were absolutely mental - spitting blood stuff - when we were winning and not much changed when they went 3-2 up. They started throwing beer and the police had to intervene to prevent them from crossing the divide and starting fights. We've seen some shit over the years but he was quite surprised at it all. They really do hate us don't they? It really is there cup final every year, so fucking small time its embarrassing. The world moves on, we've moved on, but they're stuck in this ridiculous bubble of hatred. It's why they're a yo yo club always flirting with relegation. If they could only muster the same passion over an entire season, but they can't.

Spoke to my brother this afternoon who told me he went to this game on Wednesday - they sat right next to the WH fans. Apparently the pikeys were absolutely mental - spitting blood stuff - when we were winning and not much changed when they went 3-2 up. They started throwing beer and the police had to intervene to prevent them from crossing the divide and starting fights. We've seen some shit over the years but he was quite surprised at it all. They really do hate us don't they? It really is there cup final every year, so fucking small time its embarrassing. The world moves on, we've moved on, but they're stuck in this ridiculous bubble of hatred. It's why they're a yo yo club always flirting with relegation. If they could only muster the same passion over an entire season, but they can't.
All you ever need to know about how sad they and their one sided rivalrey are....

article-2645961-1E66262100000578-446_634x588.jpg

west-ham.jpg

o-WEST-HAM-UNITED-facebook.jpg

Bky9W-AIUAAS0G6.jpg

Just skimmed through the past 20 pages to gauge the feelings about Wednesday.

I’m in the “let’s forget about the carabou cup or whatever it is” group.

Losing to that lot is fucking shit, but shit happens.

And if anyone thinks we will keep our big name players in this era of football, because they won the league cup with us, then you’re mad. Champions League football is the minimum it will take to keep this group complete, & even then there will be big money offers that will have the agents agitating their clients.

I’m not turning my nose up at any trophy by the way, I just don’t think that this one has significant glory attached to it these days. I’m more aggrieved about who we lost to, from the position we were in, than what we lost out on.
Stick it to those horrible bastards tomorrow & all this will be a feint nasty smell.

Our lot gave as good as they got...belive me.

This fucking Pikey cunt should be raised up put into a bloody nappy, which could be standard dress for him and sent back to his own dinky plastic ground

Good - no place for this type of thing

Tottenham have banned two fans for life after what appeared to be a cup of urine was thrown at West Ham fans in Wednesday's League Cup defeat.

A video appeared online of one fan urinating in a glass before the other threw it at opposition fans, although they have claimed it was a different glass - of cider - that they threw.

The club identified and punished them after an investigation.

Tottenham have banned two fans for life after what appeared to be a cup of urine was thrown at West Ham fans in Wednesday's League Cup defeat.

A video appeared online of one fan urinating in a glass before the other threw it at opposition fans, although they have claimed it was a different glass - of cider - that they threw.

lifetime ban! seems a bit harsh to me.
I'd have though maybe a 2 match ban would have been more appropriate.
Just out of interest... precisely when during that game did it happen.... ?
Was it when we were 2-0 up and coasting... in which case, it's ALL their fault 'cos Karma is a bitch...
ORRRR... was it once West Ham had gone 3-2 up, in which case, I imagine the people in question were pretty PISSED OFF, and wanted someone to PISS ON...

Or was it somewhere in between??

Either way, it's totally disgusting - unless you're into that kinda thing :angryscouser:

...and even stupider to upload it for all the world to see.... talk about giving yourself enough rope... soppy disgusting twats!

A video appeared online of one fan urinating in a glass before the other threw it at opposition fans, although they have claimed it was a different glass - of cider - that they threw...
Ah... the old "Cider/Piss in a glass switcheroo trick" huh...?

Paul Daniels & Tommy Cooper will be spinning in their graves!

It's all about context, some people would pay good money to be on the receiving end of that. :crouch:

Back
Top Bottom