West Ham - League cup game

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lifetime ban is deserved IMO. No one should get that chucked at them irrelevant of any provocation etc. Hopefully those banned weren't sitting in friends season ticket seats. I know there was a lot of tickets passed around due to lack of interest last weeks game.

I once walked into a toilet just before closing time and the lights had been turned off. I was a bit drunk, and stood right behind some guy and pissed all down the back of his legs. The funny thing is he didn't say anything till I finished. (Probably in shock). He was a big cunt too. Told me what I'd done when we came out. Fair play to him though. I was expecting a pasting but didn't get one. I did offer to buy him a new pair of jeans but never saw him again. True story

He did them a favour then.They probably wanted a shit anyway..
Did he provide loo roll? And if so was it the soft stuff
I forgot to mention that he started by pissing in a bottle and throwing that, then clearly got bored of this (it was like a gateway drug) and moved on to shitting. I'm not sure if he provided loo roll, if so he would have had to have planned the whole thing in advance.

I once walked into a toilet just before closing time and the lights had been turned off. I was a bit drunk, and stood right behind some guy and pissed all down the back of his legs. The funny thing is he didn't say anything till I finished. (Probably in shock). He was a big cunt too. Told me what I'd done when we came out. Fair play to him though. I was expecting a pasting but didn't get one. I did offer to buy him a new pair of jeans but never saw him again. True story

I lived in a shared house in my younger years. Came home steaming one night, got up out of bed to have a piss but couldn’t find the toilet in the dark and ended up pissing in my mates shoes in his wardrobe lol

Feyenoord away 91/,92, some clever spark put us in the tier below Feyenoord.

They didn't bother with cups, they just pissed on us lol

Was met with a flurry of coins from us, which stopped them, just had to make sure your mouth wasn't open whilst looking up lol

Last edited:
I lived in a shared house in my younger years. Came home steaming one night, got up out of bed to have a piss but couldn’t find the toilet in the dark and ended up pissing in my mates shoes in his wardrobe lol
And another one. A mate of mine ( I do have some) was still living with his Mum. Got plastered one night , went through the wrong door and pissed over the old girls head when she was asleep in bed. Disgusting I know.

It was the norm back then.
I don't recall ever seeing it,but i have heard horror stories about darts being thrown as well.
s-soccer-violence-a-manchester-utd-fan-with-a-dart-stuck-in-his-face-picture-id79054202

Fuck knows, but people did it. Everyone was drunk, and we'd been waiting in a crowded field for about 2 hours for Metallica to start playing (the drummer Lars Ulrich was ill/injured and his drum tech ended up playing instead). Not that this excuses it.
I was there.
2004. Joey Jordison from Slipknot also stood in for Lars.
Nobody asked me to shit in a bag though.
With the bogs at download, I’d have happily taken a dump in a carrier bag if offered.
:vdvhmm:

I was there.
2004. Joey Jordison from Slipknot also stood in for Lars.
Nobody asked me to shit in a bag though.
With the bogs at download, I’d have happily taken a dump in a carrier bag if offered.
:vdvhmm:
You're right, I forgot about Joey Jordison. I think the two of them stood in for different songs. A shortened set but good they played at all in the circumstances.

You're right, I forgot about Joey Jordison. I think the two of them stood in for different songs. A shortened set but good they played at all in the circumstances.
Just texted my mate who I went with. He doesn’t remember the shit in a bag incident either but he reminded me that Dave Lombardo from Slayer also did a stint as well.

Good weekend that one.
Linkin Park, Iggy & the stooges, Slayer, Korn & slipknot. Plus a very youthful Biffy Clyro.

Back
Top Bottom