West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Great jews. Not bowel cancer.
Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁
Good news indeed, now take it as a warning to eat properly, exercise regularly and embrace a healthy lifestyle. Take care x

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁
Brilliant news. Not particularly nice thing to have but liveable. I have that plus my spinal cysts but when you think about the "big picture" I'll accept that every day. You do the same....
Really, genuinely pleased for you....

😁
Good news , you can happily do smelly no2's without worry :thumbup:

Brilliant news. Not particularly nice thing to have but liveable. I have that plus my spinal cysts but when you think about the "big picture" I'll accept that every day. You do the same....
Really, genuinely pleased for you....
Did you look into the aspiration?

This is what we needed, no faffing about with the team,give them a chance to play as a team, I loved Poch but there were some things that I didnt agree with and swapping players unnecessarily was one of them.

Back
Top Bottom