West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Allow me to enjoy my club, my one and only club, for a while. You berk.
No probs. You get at least 2 seasons. The question is whether or not this counts as season 1 on the Jos-o-meter. I imagine it will since the side is so settled so decisions should be easy for him in the summer. But spare me the 'Jose's changed' shit. It's what he done everywhere.

No.

Bad tummies regularly, some blood when going to the loo, been very tired for no real reason, lost weight without doing anything different...

Obviously I didn't just go to the loo after a quick spot of diarrhea 🙄
Pardon for asking but you wrote IBS and not IBD right?

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Great jews. Not bowel cancer.
Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁

:pochhail: :tobyarm:

No.

Bad tummies regularly, some blood when going to the loo, been very tired for no real reason, lost weight without doing anything different...

Goat I fucking love you and your posts often make me smile on difficult days so I've got everything crossed for you. Take care my Spurs brother

No.

Just read further on and a diagnosis has been made. Must be a relief...am here for anything. And the same goes for all the rest of you ...

No probs. You get at least 2 seasons. The question is whether or not this counts as season 1 on the Jos-o-meter. I imagine it will since the side is so settled so decisions should be easy for him in the summer. But spare me the 'Jose's changed' shit. It's what he done everywhere.
The arguement you and many pundits make about Jose is valid. There is also logic to it, a pattern even. After all we have the two spells at the Chavs, Madrid, and United to extrapolate a pattern....but and I love a big one a brother cant deny, the biggest fallacy your warned against as a student in science is the belife that what was will be again. Because something happened more than once it dose not ALWAYS mean it happens again.

Let's try an alternative approach to the established pattern. Year one parks bus charms squad to a top four place, Year two players are added to the squad and we win a trophy, year three Levy realises that we stand on the threshold of dominating Europen football fires Jose appoints Naggelsmann back to back Premier league and European champions league follow. Who likes my version better?

Thanks guys. Genuinely brought a happy tear to my eye and all your posts honestly meant a lot.

Bad (?) news. Got IBS. We think it's related to rice as been keeping a food and symptom diary.

Text the Mrs telling her she can't have a go at me for doing frequent stinky shits now though

😁
Delighted that it isn't the big C.
Great news

Thanks mate.

Winding myself up a bit now so can't wait to get it over!
You'll be ok. If it was very serious, they wouldn't have waited until today. Probably electrolyte imbalance, mineral deficiency.....nothing a good diet and exercise will help. Cholesterol, triglycerides, other lipid related imbalances. There are so many minor things and only a very few major things, I'm confident you'll be here moaning and bitching with the rest of us for a long time.

😁
Great news. See. Diet. Hate to say I told you so but......I told you so!

😁
Just a thought. IBS and Diverticulosis can present identically. Your remarks about rice being problem can occur with both these conditions. If you haven't had one, get a Colonoscopy. If you've had one, then your diagnosis is good.

Back
Top Bottom