West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Went to school in Bonner Road, lived in Goldsmith Row off the Hackney Road by Queen Elizabeth Hospital for children. I spent most of my childhood in the A&E there. Pie and marsh in Kelly's, Broadway Market, train from Cambridge Heath to WHL. Footy over the marshes, Sunday mornings.
Went to school in Bonner Road, lived in Goldsmith Row off the Hackney Road by Queen Elizabeth Hospital for children. I spent most of my childhood in the A&E there. Pie and marsh in Kelly's, Broadway Market, train from Cambridge Heath to WHL. Footy over the marshes, Sunday mornings.
Hackney Downs for me. Terrible school.

Enjoying the lack of pressure and the near definite state of knowing how sh!t I will feel after our latest excursion.

I don't think there is any league team I would be confident we would beat away from home at present.

I hope the players and our unfathomable manager are as embarrassed as I am.

Back
Top Bottom