West Ham Knuckle Dragging Pikeys v Tottenham Hotspur. Sat 23rd November 12-30 : Live from Billy Smart’s Circus Tent.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dreading this, as you just know they will raise their game for this one. Just want it over and done with (feel like that about this season, if truth be told :( )
Wouldn’t it be great if we could raise our game the way many teams do against us, it almost feels like “lads we are on a bad run how do we fix it?” “When do we play Spurs boss?”

Game starts, shit football, 0-0 by the break. More shit football, we get the lead, they equalise, some kind of injury happens to a player, more shit football, 1-1 full time.

Key talking points:
- Lucas doesn't play
- Sonny cries
- Poch: "With the eeh injury, the team was no so difficult, eh? You know? This is eeh futbol."
- Ndombele gets 45 minutes

Repeat this until the end of season. Saves you money on tickets and TV subscriptions fees. See you next summer lads.

Game starts, shit football, 0-0 by the break. More shit football, we get the lead, they equalise, some kind of injury happens to a player, more shit football, 1-1 full time.

Key talking points:
- Lucas doesn't play
- Sonny cries
- Poch: "With the eeh injury, the team was no so difficult, eh? You know? This is eeh futbol."
- Ndombele gets 45 minutes

Repeat this until the end of season. Saves you money on tickets and TV subscriptions fees. See you next summer lads.
Then we get a thread on “summer transfer window” that’s a squillion pages of all the players we WONT buy!

If we beat them and Watford get a positive result at home to Burnley then we put them well and truly into a relegation battle! That is the only message I want our players focusing on for this game. If we can't be good the least we can do is make a rival even more panicked and flapping.

Get the players going out focused on the battle ahead of this lot if we trounce them. I don't care where we channel our passion from and we don't seem to be getting it from focusing on ourselves so let's beat them at their own game.

3-0 Tottenham and a really restless time for the spammer contingent that live in my neck of the woods :tobyarm:

bubble-about-explode-by-needle-260nw-161998229.jpg

We should be very clear on this match.

We will likely lose. It's that simple.

Irrespective of the team that starts because that's how it goes.

We are so abject away from home that there is a near inevitability about the outcome.

It's just the glimmer of hope that somehow and from somewhere we find a performance but I do not expect it.

Back
Top Bottom