West Ham Away 25/2/13

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi,

Even though I go to a fair few games both home and away, I have never been to west ham away before (especially as they are never in the top division long enough to be able to get a ticket).

Anyway, I'm going to the game on monday and just wondered where there is a good pub to get a few drinks in before the game.

I was thinking of going to the wetherspoons at liverpool street station, but not sure if that will have pikeys in it.

Anyone else going there or have any suggestions?

Cheers

Hi davet - I guess you're talking about the Hamilton Hall.

My impression is that West Ham fans do go there befroe games - I can't confirm that, it's just a memory I have.

One idea might be to check out a few West Ham sites to see where they're meeting up,, then again you might not like the idea of going to West ham sites and I wouldn't blame you.

I don't like anything to do with that club and their ludicrous hatred of us.

One thing I can say is be very careful both in your choice of pubs and behaviour round their stadium, or to be more precise that's what I would be, But I haven't been there since it all got very nasty in the 80s and I'll never, ever go there again.

I honestly can't remember the name of the pub so it is probably the Hamilton Hall lol.

May consider checking their forums out soon to see whats going on.

I don't wear colours to games anyway so at least thats not a problem, anyone got any suggestions on some good boozers theyve been to before for this fixture that arent too far on the tube too... not to be too picky lol

Good luck to you and Spurs on Monday Dave. I hope I haven't been too much of a scaremongerer, things don't tend to be as scary these days as they were in 70s/80s. So with any luck you'll be fine.

And so will we. On its own without added context like a Cup Final or top 4 decider this is the game I want most to win this season, and West ham fans will be feeling the same, most of them anyway.

Hamilton Hall will be fine. Thats the pub they go to when they come to us. I cant see them using that as a home matchday pub.

Failing that just bowl into the Boleyn pub on the corner wearing your Bobby Moore was a peado t shirt.

You should be fine to have a swift half and pack of pork scratchings.

I'm not so worried about trouble at the ground to be honest, just want to go to a pikey free pub with some other spurs supporters.

I'm not saying anything about the result lol, would love to stuff em but this is the sort of game that spurs often end up giving away.

Back
Top Bottom