West Bromwich Albion v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leicester, Woolwich, West Ham and Chelsea within our next 5 league games!
Maybe it's just me, but this season I don't see us dropping too many points in what looks like a tough few games. I'm confident as I've ever been as a Tottenham fan. We have pace, power & guile. We look purposeful. Defensively, we have been incredible (& fingers crossed Toby is back very soon). Not every game will be like the city game, but a few teams are going to be on the end of a skull fucking.

Maybe it's just me, but this season I don't see us dropping too many points in what looks like a tough few games. I'm confident as I've ever been as a Tottenham fan. We have pace, power & guile. We look purposeful. Defensively, we have been incredible (& fingers crossed Toby is back very soon). Not every game will be like the city game, but a few teams are going to be on the end of a skull fucking.

I think 7 points from those 4 games would be a great return on those games.

I think he would do a lot better in italy or spain.
He would enjoy it more too.
More time on the ball etc. Obviously he would prefer the culture & climate more as well.
...just don't mention the FOOD to Wanyama... he'll be off there like a shot!

Haven't had a chance to post this yet, but I thought Davies had his best game as a Spur against WB. Very lively in the attack. Looks like he's dropped some weight and gained some pace.

Back
Top Bottom