Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't wear red to a Spurs game but it wouldn't unduly worry me if I saw someone in red.

Outside of Spurs games I think some people need to get a life. What's next, purge yourself of your blood because it's red?

I would certainly never wear red to a game, but that's about the extent of my commitment. My two-year-old loves the film Cars, and has loads of red shirts/trousers/pyjamas because that's the colour of the main car and he loves it. I think if I caught myself stopping him wearing something he loves as much as I love Spurs at this point in his life, I'd probably have to have a word with myself.

I would never wear red to a game.but wouldn't let it influence my wardrobe.
I have had a red England t shirt in the past,and the 66 top in my younger days.
Had a red Fred Perry years back as well,with navy piping.

I would certainly never wear red to a game, but that's about the extent of my commitment. My two-year-old loves the film Cars, and has loads of red shirts/trousers/pyjamas because that's the colour of the main car and he loves it. I think if I caught myself stopping him wearing something he loves as much as I love Spurs at this point in his life, I'd probably have to have a word with myself.

Give him a good old clip round the ear hole and tell him to liven up.

Got to stamp that shit early

:wansum:

Interesting... I've known people who literally get can't look at something red ffs.
Like its a soul stealing demon or that fucking thing from Bird Box. Seems a bit OTT that type of behavior to me.

No red anywhere near WHL or away days should suffice. That said, the only bit of red clothing I have is some old Nike shorts mostly black with red bits, I wear when doing painting and stuff like that. Never really liked red.

I bought a Ducati once (M600) could have ridden the Red one away that day...waited an extra 2 weeks for the Yellow one to come in.

I also own nothing Red except for a Red tie which I wore to my mums funeral 'cos she was a Gooner.

I'm also a Star Wars nerd and general good guy.

Even had someone from this very forum change Ryu's headband in my pic from Red to Blue.
Ha just noticed the headband, good skills. I had the megadrive/genesis but most mates had the snes so always got whipped at SF2 when the time came. Fucking yoga flaming my hundred hand slap cunts

Ha just noticed the headband, good skills. I had the megadrive/genesis but most mates had the snes so always got whipped at SF2 when the time came. Fucking yoga flaming my hundred hand slap cunts

I mainly played the arcade game. I was really happy when SF'92 came out because if you selected Ryu with the 1 player button, he wore the Blue gi and headband!

I am 61 years old, and my favourite colour is pink, shortly followed by red. Wearing the colour you like is about being an adult.
tenor.gif

Our last year at the Lane I followed a fella walking through the Shcool carpark between The Bill Nic pub and the stadium, he was wearing a red coat, I shouted out "never red", he spun around ready for a row. Got to say my sphincter clenched a tad but before I had to deal with what was no doubt going to be a conflict, a load of lads piped up from behind me and chanted never red. The geezer just slopped off. Hopefully, he will never wear that to a game again.

I'm not into merch but always, always wear the colours of my team.

I absolutely hate seeing any Spurs fan wearing red, just NO! Other colours I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Last edited:
tenor.gif

Our last year at the Lane I followed a fella walking through the Shcool carpark between The Bill Nic pub and the stadium. I shouted out "never red", he spun around ready for a row. Got to say my sphincter clenched a tad but before I had to deal with what was no doubt going to be a conflict, a load of lads piped up from behind me and chanted never red. The geezer just slopped off. Hopefully, he will never wear that to a game again.

I'm not into merch but always, always wear the colours of my team.

I absolutely hate seeing any Spurs fan wearing red, just NO! Other colours I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
I only wear navy at games now, not even dodgy shades of blue.....:pochshock:

Don't own a single item of red clothing, refuse to buy red clothes for my kids.

Have slowly indoctrinated my 6 year old daughter to change her favourite colour from red to blue.

When we where looking at a new family car a few years back i spent more money on a lower spec car rather than take the one they had in red on the forecourt. My Mrs was looking at me like i was a madman, but fair do's she just shrugged and knew there was no point trying to fight it.

Its about principles. I'm not one for wearing "colours" in a football sense anyway but I hate the colour red. Wearing it to a match is inexcusable imo. JCL's or tourists need re-educating if they are coming as "home fans".

Would never buy JVC products or own a SEGA console.

Probably never go on holiday to Rwanda either.

Back
Top Bottom