Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having said it so often myself, my youngest daughter now repeats the mantra "better dead than red" whenever the colour is mentioned.
She also insisted to her form teacher that she be moved when she discovered that he had sat her next to a boy who had been poisoned by his goon father into supporting them.
I had a red T shirt once that I was given at a skydiving boogie, I use it to wash my motorbike. And finally, I had a red car in Bermuda, I had it resprayed white.

To a game no.

In day to day life, I think there are more important things in life than to we aware of what colour clothes you’re wearing

There are 285 different shades of red

What if you’re colour blind & think a football pitch is red ?

Unfortunately, the Maltese flag is half red and half white, think I'll start a petition to change it to navy and white :)

I feel your pain Mrs P, I'm not comfortable with the Spanish one. The addition of yellow adds a level of Scouseness to the whole sorry business.

spainwithseal.jpg

The old flag of the 2nd Republic, before Franco, is slightly better but it still sucks...

209px-Flag_of_the_Second_Spanish_Republic_%28plain%29.svg.png

Purely due to the fact we won the World Cup in red I’ve always preferred the red England shirt.

And my non league team play in red. Although I always ask for blue training tops whenever given the choice.

But general clothing I tend to buy/wear blue, dark grey, black or navy blue. Or light grey. Or blue.

Did get a burgundy shirt for an Xmas present though.
Wouldn’t wear it to a Spurs match.
We one the World Cup in black and white mate

To a game no.

In day to day life, I think there are more important things in life than to we aware of what colour clothes you’re wearing

There are 285 different shades of red

What if you’re colour blind & think a football pitch is red ?
Meh, I had a red ‘66 England replica for a while and My wardrobe has every colour in it, including red. But that’s because I’m fabulous.

Makes no difference to me, all this never red stuff is complete shite in my opinion.

We also have red on our current kit.

Colours matter...it’s tribal.
Look at gang culture for example..

Not saying it’s exactly the same, but who the fuck wears red to WHL when we play Woolwich?

Difference between a logo that isn’t ours or two 5mm lions on the badge, and wearing a bright red Canada Goose on The Shelf

I saw a bloke at whl in a red and white bobble hat, one of those long skinny affairs. The cock looked like one of the seven dwarves and as he walked along the bottom of the shelf there was a massive line of hands from the upper bit grabbing at him til they eventually ripped it off his ridiculous head. My son used to get given packs of underpants by his nan and i used to throw the red ones away, same with T shirts.

Even if we were playing Wolves I wouldn't wear an orange top to the match.
Had a bit of heated discussion at work a few months back when they tried ordering a red bin for the break out area. Kicked up a fuss and we now have a black bin, no red in there whatsoever.

I guess it's just been ingrained into me since I was a kid that red is bad...cheers Dad!

I saw a bloke at whl in a red and white bobble hat, one of those long skinny affairs. The cock looked like one of the seven dwarves and as he walked along the bottom of the shelf there was a massive line of hands from the upper bit grabbing at him til they eventually ripped it off his ridiculous head. My son used to get given packs of underpants by his nan and i used to throw the red ones away, same with T shirts.

Sounds a right Wally

Yes that just really happened , you can have that one for free

Had 'words' with someone sitting next to me at Everton the other week, as he was wearing a red & white woolly hat. Had to be separated by my mate who sat between us in the end. The bloke said he was Welsh and that's why he wore the hat.
:pochfacepalm:
Better dead than red.

This is one of the most pathetic things I've read. So someone had a bit of red on their hat and you needed to be separated? Truly embarrassing behaviour. It's a colour mate.

I have red as a colour within ties and cufflinks, that’s about it. Had a red ducati (blatant) once which was sex.

But yes at Spurs games / events no just stop it, unless you’re naked and have been bathing in the blood of a thousand goons then it’s ok.

I bought a Ducati once (M600) could have ridden the Red one away that day...waited an extra 2 weeks for the Yellow one to come in.

I also own nothing Red except for a Red tie which I wore to my mums funeral 'cos she was a Gooner.

I'm also a Star Wars nerd and general good guy.

Even had someone from this very forum change Ryu's headband in my pic from Red to Blue.

Back
Top Bottom