Wearing red to Spurs games/wearing anything red in general as Spurs fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We also have red on our current kit.
And that's why I haven't bought a home shirt in decades.
Something else I meant to mention BF bought me red roses on our first Valentine's day together. Told him I don't "do" red, so now he has to hunt for white/yellow /pink / purple flowers - any colour but red!

Given one shot at life and i'm born a ginger.

PnIFeyh.jpg

Curious to know where you guys stand on this. I have seen people coming to games in red coats, hats, trainers and even trousers. For me, I think it’s not on.

I got a new jacket for Xmas that has dark orange seems that borderline look red....I wore an old jacket to the game.

Wearing red to a game is a definite no no.

I used to have an issue with buying anything red but I think that’s about extreme now. Though I do avoid it as much as possible.

When I was a kid my mum and dad had a red garage door. They went on holiday with my sisters and I was charged with looking after the dog. Anyway, when they came home the door was navy.

(It still is to this day).

Had 'words' with someone sitting next to me at Everton the other week, as he was wearing a red & white woolly hat. Had to be separated by my mate who sat between us in the end. The bloke said he was Welsh and that's why he wore the hat.
:pochfacepalm:
Better dead than red.
I'm Welsh and so I do own a number of red garments (rugby tops, national football team shirt, scarves, etc.), but I'd never dream of wearing red to a Spurs match. What's wrong with people?

I’ve got a red t-shirt for the band ‘The Birthday Party’, but that’s it.

Nothing specifically football-related. I just don’t like the colour. Obviously wouldn’t wear any red to a game, apart from that fucking shirt sponsor if I actually wore football shirts.

Still can’t believe my dad became a Gooner ten years ago. When he came up to Bristol recently he was wearing a bright red beanie hat. He’s also got a big white beard. When he showed up I just said “ah, it’s the Pappa Smurf I ordered...or is it Father Christmas?”

Back
Top Bottom