We want our Spursy back

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For a moment, I thought you'd cut and pasted the 'Y' Word article, and replaced Yid with Spursy...

BTW, for what it's worth;
“Spursy” is also having players such as Bale, Eriksen, Modric, Hoddle, King, Ginola, Klinsmann, Lineker, Gazza, Berbatov, VDV, Waddle etc

Throw Hugo in behind them, and that's some fucking team!

GK >>>>>>>> Lloris >>>>>>>>
CD >>>>>>>> King >>>>>>>>
CM >> Gazza Modric Hoddle >>
Wing Waddle >>>>>>> Ginola
AM >>> Eriksen >>> Bale >>>
Att. >>> Klinsmann Lineker >>>
with Berbatov & VDV as impact subs!!!!!

Yes, it might be a bit light in numbers at the back, but fuck it... we'd just have to win every game 15-14....!!!!

It was 'Gerrardy'. You forgot when he fucked up for England too with that back pass.
Also, I don't think we had to attract Hoddle as he joined in 74, as a schoolboy & made his debut only 14 years after we last won the league.
I have always told others that dump on us that we are the originals, the instigators. Others follow. Glad you mentioned all that.

In fact we were the first British team to win a European trophy. Celtic won the EC in 67.

For a moment, I thought you'd cut and pasted the 'Y' Word article, and replaced Yid with Spursy...

BTW, for what it's worth;

Throw Hugo in behind them, and that's some fucking team!

GK >>>>>>>> Lloris >>>>>>>>
CD >>>>>>>> King >>>>>>>>
CM >> Gazza Modric Hoddle >>
Wing Waddle >>>>>>> Ginola
AM >>> Eriksen >>> Bale >>>
Att. >>> Klinsmann Lineker >>>
with Berbatov & VDV as impact subs!!!!!

Yes, it might be a bit light in numbers at the back, but fuck it... we'd just have to win every game 15-14....!!!!
Kane not there yet? :kaneear:

Quite the opposite. The author has it spot on. When I INVENTED the term it meant the flair players, the none functional, maybe a bit lightweight but with a touch of class. Maybe, just maybe a SPURSY player will go missing at Stoke on a cold February evening but with a silky touch at the lane he will mug of a gooner left back and leave him for dead with a deft touch.

The Spursy support, dressed nines yet ready for a tear up if it happens. Groups of lads determined that the football wasn't going to ruin a great day out and an evening of snorting a line off of a strippers backside.

Spursy has been misused on here for years. I used to care.....now I dont......

Why because Spursy isn't a word.....its a state of mind xx

Back
Top Bottom