We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

or you call sell your ticket???????

If you wanna give me enough to buy another on the black market and cover the travel then I'd think about it!

Heard a mate of mine say he's been hearing people been offered around £6k for any ticket... that's an insane amount of money for 1 game. Not that I'd take that though, you'd have to get stupid amounts before I sold mine.

HOLD YOUR FIRE!!
Why would ANYONE do this??
Nothing we say on this forum affects the actual final in the slightest.
Even if we lose the final, and scousers would come here and quote me, I will not hide how proud I feel of this group of players.

It's all banter mate :dierpochhug:

Even if we lose the final, and scousers would come here and quote me, I will not hide how proud I feel of this group of players.

I agree mate. Against all odds we're in the final

It was more the assumption that Kane would be playing!!!!
...and as for Sissoko's hat-trick... well I'm just gonna have to get myself down The Bookies now!!!

It was more the assumption that Kane would be playing!!!!
...and as for Sissoko's hat-trick... well I'm just gonna have to get myself down The Bookies now!!!
Kane would rather injure himself and have tried than to sit and watch from the bench as a sub imo

[FORMATION=433, Lloris, Trippier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Rose, Eriksen, Sissoko, Dele, Lucas, Kane,Son][/FORMATION]

I'd go with something like this. The middle three much narrower though with Lucas and Son told to worh the hardest they ever had in getting back defensively. Can keep the back four narrower then, Son and Lucas helping against their full backs with Sissoko moving in front breaking up play. Quick counter attacks if we're not controlling the ball or width from Lucas and Son if we are.

Back
Top Bottom