We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is this nonsense about changing rooms? Are they not opposites each other? Do the team buses not arrive at the same entrance?

The way I read this is, they are anticipating a Liverpool win and as it now trendy to film celebrations in changing room after the game, they need extra space for the camera crews to do that.

What is this nonsense about changing rooms? Are they not opposites each other? Do the team buses not arrive at the same entrance?

The way I read this is, they are anticipating a Liverpool win and as it now trendy to film celebrations in changing room after the game, they need extra space for the camera crews to do that.
Yeah, it’s nonsense, but it doesn’t matter. They can have the plush dressing room - we’ll have the cup.

Something to do with the separate metro lines and where the fans/dugouts are apparently. Makes not one jot of difference.

I think you’ve hit the nail on the head.

Fuck i want to win this final for so many reasons

They all saw the same video of the cooler being "body slammed" like some Hulk Hogan shit from the changing room at Ajax and don't want the gorgeous new one damaged.

What they don't realize is that there will be nothing left but walls and benches when the Dippers leave; win or lose.

I wish this is a japanese manga world. Where in the next 3 weeks or so, Poch will be calling his favor and bring in Simeone and the entire Atletico team for an intensive training with us.

That probably will make us defend better.

Full time appointment. A bit of gymnastics required, admittedly, with di Matteo actually winning before his full time appointment. I'm trying to give AVB something, here....

Why? Footy flopping aside, he's a bit of knob really.....

I wonder if any of our players have a bonus in their contract for winning the champions league? Not really something they could have ever dreamed of when writing them up!

Bollox to him.

Shit. Fraud. Pussy.

AVB also got dealt a poor hand. Baldini went out and signed players that AVB did not want. He had a list of targets and didn't get any of them. He actually was offered the job with PSG; but chose to stay with Spurs.

Remember he led the club to a record Premier League points tally of 72 in his first season. He then had to go into the next season with the loss of Bale, replaced with Nacer Chadli. He was also instructed not to play Adebeyor (who was in good form; but the club wanted him gone).

Why? Footy flopping aside, he's a bit of knob really.....
I've always liked AVB. Don't think he was far off from being a success at Spurs honestly...always said biggest difference between him and Poch is man-management. Poch was able to get the squad to buy-in and AVB wasn't...not big differences otherwise. Poch also benefitted from AVB beginning to transition the squad to modern football, plus after the Arry-Sherwood-AVB fiasco the remaining tits in the squad saw the writing on the wall. It was Poch's squad, the carousel was spinning no further, shape up or ship out.

Anyway, worked out for us...AVB seems content as well. Life marches on.

Back
Top Bottom