We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Atletico have just held a news conferencere:

"Earlier this week we received a letter from Liverpool Football Club, stating:

"Oi, why da fuck 'ave we been given da fucken poxy little changing room? We're fucken European royalty! Your poxy little club should be 'onoured to 'ave us play in your shyte little stadium. You're a little club that ain't ever won notin', yous guys are da fucken Spurs of Spain. Bottlin' cunts! Give doze shyte tory cockney cunts da little one. We want da fucken big one cos we're da fucken biggest club in da fucken world. If yous don't, we'll go on the rob in Madrid and push all of yous cunts in fountains. Come on the Redmen!"

A reporter then asked if that was the reason they'd given the home changing room to Liverpool.

"Hell, no, We saw how the Spurs players trashed the City and Ajax changing room and we didn't want them to do that to our home one, but they can smash up the away one as much as they want when they beat those Scouse cunts. Come on you Spurs!"

Last edited:
Currently in hospital on a morphine drip. Dozed off earlier and woke up convinced that it was the day after the final. Kane came on with 15 minutes left a scored a near post header with 5 minutes left to win it. Even now I am clearer in mind I can ‘see’ the goal as clear as day. Even the celebration he does a klinsmann dive near the corner flag before everyone piles on top of him. 2-1 to us. Tempted to visit the bookies for first time in my life if I get out of here before the final! It seems so real!!!
Hope you're OK x

BabPe-YIEAAxClu.jpg

He said it putting that cunt Neil Ashton in his place.

I've always found shithousery regarding away dressing rooms pathetic and small-time. Beat your opponent on the field, making them change in a pink closet to gain a "mental advantage" just comes off spammish. FIFA/UEFA should have long ago come out with a rule that said in order to host official events as a neutral venue, whether that's CL, EL, the Euros, WC, qualifiers, etc. a stadium should have equal facilities for each team in the way of square footage, equipment and furnishings.

Don't have to have all the tricked out finishes and such, but the same training tables, lockers, seats etc. Having one team in a major final relaxing in plush recliners and the other having to share coat hooks and take turns sitting down is an embarrassment. And yes, that includes our embarrassing away facilities as well....just a small minded shit mentality in my opinion and when we're talking about swank 9 figure 21st century stadiums it just shouldn't be in play.
Agree 100%. About our away facilities too.

It’s just the fucking hyperbole they spout that gets me. ‘On current form 5 of our players are the best in the world’ ‘van dijk is the best player in the world’

Maybe they’ve just had a good season? Why do they always have to be the best in the world

Well they’re born and bred in Pimlico and have had season tickets and one of their brothers is a press officer for the club......but yeah, you probably know better living on the other side of the world.
Says the one living in a Swedish basement who hasn’t been to a game since the 90s.

It’s just the fucking hyperbole they spout that gets me. ‘On current form 5 of our players are the best in the world’ ‘van dijk is the best player in the world’

Maybe they’ve just had a good season? Why do they always have to be the best in the world

Just do your talking on the pitch.........why do they always need to seek reassurance from others that they are any good

Sonny used to give Klopp nightmares during his Dortmund days. He regularly scored v Dortmund

Hopefully Poch fires Sonny up and selects him from the start

Most Dutch friends of my who support neither teams root for Liverpool...

...because of Van Dijk (and Wijnaldum).

I simply couldn't care less. I hope they both get some gruesome injuries before the final.

It better be fucking ours. Dutchies or no Dutchies COYS

Back
Top Bottom