We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How the fuck am I gonna get to Madrid?!

Full disclosure, I'm a London based City fan. I bought a flight back in March figuring there's a good chance one of us would be in the final - city and I could use it, Spurs and I could sell it on.

It's a great flight (non-stop both ways - Friday night, Sunday morning) and I'm selling for a fraction of what the airlines are now charging for non-stop flights from anywhere in the UK to Spain.

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid
Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

Helps me, and hopefully you too. If interested please dm, email ([email protected]) or text/call - 07738 654 550.

Cheers, and congrats on last night... couldn't be happier for you guys!

Full disclosure, I'm a London based City fan. I bought a flight back in March figuring there's a good chance one of us would be in the final - city and I could use it, Spurs and I could sell it on.

It's a great flight (non-stop both ways - Friday night, Sunday morning) and I'm selling for a fraction of what the airlines are now charging for non-stop flights from anywhere in the UK to Spain.

Norwegian Air

Outbound departure 31. May 2019 London-Gatwick LGW 20:10 - 23:35 Madrid
Inbound departure 2. Jun 2019 Madrid MAD 08:00 - 09:25 London-Gatwick

Helps me, and hopefully you too. If interested please dm, email ([email protected]) or text/call - 07738 654 550.

Cheers, and congrats on last night... couldn't be happier for you guys!
Thanks, but I think I'm sorted now.

We could treat it like the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. There are all the stations of the cross, at places of great victories: from WHL to the Etihad, to Johan Cruijff ArenA, before pitching up at the Wanda Metropolitano.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Grzegorz Rasiak running out for the first team. Ricardo Rocha attempting to head a ball ankle high. Steffen Freund running away from Roy Keane. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

What's the chances of getting tickets out there on the day?

I am lucky enough to almost certainly qualify for a ticket, and have already booked the flights and accommodation. The answer to your question is, you can buy what you want if you have enough money. Even if you get the ticket, you will have to folk out a whole load of dosh to get there

It's absolutely huge for our club what happened last night. The Champions League Final is the most watched sporting event globally and our darlings of White Hart Lane are the ones competing in it.

I've seen videos of wankers from China posting videos in the past saying Tottenham who etc? Nobody with any ounce of interest will be saying that ever again. We have smashed our ceiling with this one and believe you me, Levy & the club knows it.

90 minutes from glory against a team we've finished above 8 out of the last 10 seasons. This is crucial for us as we grow as a footballing institution.

Champions League Final everyone. The final that as a kid I watched the likes of Zidane, a guy who not long ago uttered the words "who are Tottenham" make their names as superstars of the game. Wonderful, and we have 3 weeks of excitement before a ball is even kicked because of it. Glorious Spurs
I think that 3 week break helps us massively. If It was in a week it would be a struggle. Well earnt rest for our weary players. Hopefully winks will be back. & even kane just on the bench would be a boost. A fit Aurier to give poch the option of him or trippier.

Do we think the club will have an event at the stadium?

I don't think I'll have enough points for a ticket and I'm not sure I'm willing to pay £2k to watch it in a Spanish bar.

I have family in Bergerac so I'm thinking of flying there then renting a car for an 8 hour drive. Not sure what to do yet.

Maybe a fully fit squad minus Winks?

Lloris
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Rose
Sissoko - Eriksen
Lucas- Dele- Son
Kane

Llorente, Lamela and Davies or Aurier off the bench

We'll need the full backs to be extremely disciplined and Eriksen to dictate play from deep for much of the game. I can't see Wanyama coping with the Scousers' pressing.

Back
Top Bottom