We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Having stewed over it I'd say that was a soft handball, the ref gave in to the pressure.
Headless from sissoko though - it's not his job to flap his arms around in the box, it's Hugo's.
But from the overall performance it seemed like Liverpool would have scored first anyway and still parked the bus after we had probably assumed they'd keep pressing.

Having stewed over it I'd say that was a soft handball, the ref gave in to the pressure.
Headless from sissoko though - it's not his job to flap his arms around in the box, it's Hugo's.
But from the overall performance it seemed like Liverpool would have scored first anyway and still parked the bus after we had probably assumed they'd keep pressing.

The ref didn't give in to pressure....... He blew up and awarded the penalty within about a millisecond...... No thinking about it nothing...... He couldn't wait to give it.

Until I watched the highlights, I could barely remember anything about the match. Nothing went in. When half time whistle blew, it felt like 10 mins in.

Actually hitting me hard today. Quite calm initially. However, the picture of Sonny walking past the trophy just sickened me. Seeing the Liverpool bus sickened me.

Proud of the boys but this is going to sting for a while.

Until I watched the highlights, I could barely remember anything about the match. Nothing went in. When half time whistle blew, it felt like 10 mins in.

Actually hitting me hard today. Quite calm initially. However, the picture of Sonny walking past the trophy just sickened me. Seeing the Liverpool bus sickened me.

Proud of the boys but this is going to sting for a while.

Switched off bang on the final whistle.... As long as the players and gaffa saluted the fans in attendance afterwards, there's nothing further I wanted to see or re-view.

Switched off bang on the final whistle.... As long as the players and gaffa saluted the fans in attendance afterwards, there's nothing further I wanted to see or re-view.
I walked out the pub ,pretty much on the final whistle.
Wrong really, i suppose i should have watched the paleyers pick up their medals. But couldn't Klopp or them picking up the trophy

I walked out the pub ,pretty much on the final whistle.
Wrong really, i suppose i should have watched the paleyers pick up their medals. But couldn't Klopp or them picking up the trophy

It's fine mate, we can just cheer twice as loud when they pick up a winners medal. :)

Being at the ground would have been different - I'd have stayed - but by the same token i wouldn't have had to sit through close-ups of a jubilant opposition so easier to stomach....

Back
Top Bottom