We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve done a little calculating on tickets for the final. Based on the prices, percentage distribution and allocations (on the BBC website) we’ll be looking at something like this:

16, 613 tickets

20% at £60 ( = 3322 tickets)
54% at £154 ( = 8971 tickets)
21% at £385 ( = 3488 tickets)
5% at £513 ( = £830 tickets)

Should be an announcement today but that’s what we’re looking at.

As an FYI folks, I tend to work out the possibility of my friends and I getting away tickets based on our loyalty points. I've done the same for the Champions League final. Based on 16,613 tickets, all ST holders with 200+ pts should be guaranteed a ticket (unless Spurs give about 3,700 tickets to corporates)

Best case would be no tickets to corporates, which would mean 168+ pts should get you a ticket.

I'm taking a stab in the dark though and guessing Spurs will probably give 2,000 - 2,500 to corporates, so somewhere between 185 to 189+ pts should then be good enough for a ticket.

(and of course this all assumes we are all ok to get the higher priced tickets!!!)

Can you believe we are even talking about this 🤩
It’s like a crazy dream. The type you never want to wake up from. I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would be in the final after our first, second and even third group games.
Poch and the boys have really cemented legendary status already. 90 minutes away from the greatest ever achievement in our long and celebrated history.
I’m still quite tearful.

Can you believe we are even talking about this 🤩

It's absolutely huge for our club what happened last night. The Champions League Final is the most watched sporting event globally and our darlings of White Hart Lane are the ones competing in it.

I've seen videos of wankers from China posting videos in the past saying Tottenham who etc? Nobody with any ounce of interest in football will be saying that ever again. We have smashed our ceiling with this one and believe you me, Levy & the club knows it.

90 minutes from glory against a team we've finished above 8 out of the last 10 seasons. This is crucial for us as we grow as a footballing institution.

Champions League Final everyone. The final that as a kid I watched the likes of Zidane, a guy who not long ago uttered the words "who are Tottenham" make their names as superstars of the game. Wonderful, and we have 3 weeks of excitement before a ball is even kicked because of it. Glorious Spurs

Last edited:
It’s like a crazy dream. The type you never want to wake up from. I never thought in my wildest dreams that we would be in the final after our first, second and even third group games.
Poch and the boys have really cemented legendary status already. 90 minutes away from the greatest ever achievement in our long and celebrated history.
I’m still quite tearful.
Me too mate, I’m 44 so prob got into spurs around 1988-89. This totally eclipses 91 facup and Gazzas free kick. Incredible

Perfect world...

-----------------Lloris--------------
Aurier----Toby-----Jan----Rose
----------Sissoko---Eriksen-------
Lucas----------Dele----------Son
-----------------Kane--------------

Subs - Gazza, Davies, Foyth, Winks, Wanyama, Lamela, Llorente

2-1 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE

Back
Top Bottom