We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

To any Inter fans on here, you have only yourselves to blame. We began this campaign by shooting ourselves in the foot, then we shot ourselves in the other foot, then we put our hand in a toaster. You responded by shooting yourselves in the head. Well done. Slow clap.
Someone has noticed and forwarded your message to forza inter forum lol

Last edited:
Gooner at work today saw me in the hall and applauded, told me how great we looked. Then proceeded to tell me how nobody in the Europa scares him and that Woolwich can win it.

:dembelelol:

Some dork at my work doo told me the score thus ruining my plan to watch the game later without knowing the result. Luckily we'll have more CL matches to watch this season! Proud of the team, clearly deserved to get something from the game and get through the group. Don't care who we face next tbh. Would be good to get revenge on Juve. COYS

Some dork at my work doo told me the score thus ruining my plan to watch the game later without knowing the result. Luckily we'll have more CL matches to watch this season! Proud of the team, clearly deserved to get something from the game and get through the group. Don't care who we face next tbh. Would be good to get revenge on Juve. COYS

Give me Porto all day long mate, the easier the draw after playing Dortmund, Real Madrid, Inter Milan, Juventus & Barcelona in successive seasons the better. Time for a bit of luck to drop our way to really shake this season up

Would be great to get revenge on Juve but i’d rather save that for later in the tourney. Give us an easy draw for once please Uefa, and give Liverpool a half decent team for once they has such an easy route last year.

:pochunimpressed:

Porto, or even Bayern. They looked very beatable tonight in the Ajax game. . .

A friend of mine who is a staunch Bayern fan said off all the teams in pot B the one they don't want is Spurs ... I asked him about Liverpool and Utd and he said "we know that at our best we can beat anyone in Pot 2 playing at their best, that's all except Spurs" he added "you have the best team when playing well and the best manager" ...

Now we'd had a few beers watching the crazy Ajax - Bayern game but this was a football mad very serious German ... so it was great to hear such high praise ...

We watched the Barca game the night before and he reckoned second half we would have beaten anyone ... I was more than happy to agree .....

Have been all about the big glamour European ties after the damp squib of two seasons ago where it felt like a Europa League campaign in terms of who we faced (although we still completely fucked it up) but now I'd like us to actually get to at least the quarter-finals so the easier the draw the better plz. Bit of a pisser having to face a group winner. Every draw has the potential to really test us, but yeah I'd go for Porto, Bayern or Dortmund.

Me and Tottenham Sean Tottenham Sean tried to warn you work parties are full of wankers
Does anyone actually like the people they work with. rysharp rysharp Fuck em out of it it's the spurs

Poor Llorente, can get any pitch time when we rest Harry, and only gets thrown in to the mix when it’s “fuck it we’ve tried everything else let’s give Fernando a shot” time.

:pochunimpressed:

This was an unbelievable performance. To go to Camp Nou and have them on their back fucking foot for nearly the entire 90 minutes.....that's about the only way you can pull a draw or win off of them. They do not need much to make it hurt. The one big mistake we made was punished severely. Follow up lapses allowed them to thump the woodwork, and on another day we would have been sunk. But we weren't. We stayed focused and controlled the game. Each of Poch's subs added more to the threat. I was nervous that the changes would flatten our drive, but we just stepped on the gas.

When Leonard came on for them, I wasn't even worried. They hadn't been effectively getting the ball forward for days, and he doesn't track back, so his contribution would be small, and it was.

Sissoko.......in the last 10 matches, something has happened to him. He must be eating raw horse placenta or something. Both enforcer and opportunity maker in one. Unbelievable how he has come into his own.....though I got nervous when he fucked that distribution from Lloris with 3 minutes left, and they had a throw in from the final third.

When we finally equalized, I was screaming at the top of my lungs. It had to happen too. We were so dominant.

Fantastic. Simply fantastic.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom