We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have they?! God. I just wish they’d mention it a bit more

Elite European club that are now only in their 3rd CL competition in 9 years.....and the other 6 years they finished between 6th and 8th so didnt even make the EL.

Couldnt care less what they did 13 years ago....and before that it was 1984, 1981,1978 and 1977.
So because Graham Souness was good, that means Henderson is an elite European player.

Cant believe people still talk about them losing a final as an achievement.

Shave no fucking chance against a proper team like Barca. Judging by today's bullshit display against the arse..fucking pathetic
giphy.gif

I am in Milan next week for work and am sorely tempted to get tickets for their game at the San Siro. not sure if wearing my Spurs shirt will be the brightest idea though.

Malcom sprained his ankle yesterday in a routine cup match against third-tier Cultural Leonesa and will miss our game

Also crocked: Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Umtiti, Luis Suárez, Arthur y Samper

Malcom sprained his ankle yesterday in a routine cup match against third-tier Cultural Leonesa and will miss our game

Also crocked: Rafinha, Sergi Roberto, Umtiti, Luis Suárez, Arthur y Samper

Considering their history of resting players in the past once qualified by the final group game, that's even better news for us. It's likely we may even see a similar team to what they played last night, I think this might actually be their line-up:

Cillessen
Semedo - Lenglet - Vermaelen - Alba
Denis - Vidal - Rakitic
Dembele - Munir - Coutinho
Though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pique (for Vermaelen) and Messi (for Munir). La Liga is closer this year than it's been in years and I'm sure they'll care a lot more about their two La Liga games over a pointless Champions League fixture.

Considering their history of resting players in the past once qualified by the final group game, that's even better news for us. It's likely we may even see a similar team to what they played last night, I think this might actually be their line-up:

Cillessen
Semedo - Lenglet - Vermaelen - Alba
Denis - Vidal - Rakitic
Dembele - Munir - Coutinho
Though, I wouldn't be surprised to see Pique (for Vermaelen) and Messi (for Munir). La Liga is closer this year than it's been in years and I'm sure they'll care a lot more about their two La Liga games over a pointless Champions League fixture.
Word on the separatist streets of Catalonia is that they feel guilty about 1982 and are going to gift us this one

---------------------Lloris-------------------
----Toby-----Dier-----Jan----Rose---
--------------Sissoko---Winks---------
---Eriksen-------Alli------Lucas-------
-------------------Kane---------------------

Subs: Gazzaniga, KWP, Enyoma, Davies, Skipp, Llorente, Aurier???.

The problem is with Aurier. If he can play or not. Think KWP would not start anyhow. Too big of a game. Bench looks poor but 0-2

Back
Top Bottom