We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Early prediction,
with Son and Dele coming back in form and Kane and Eriksen rested and firing,
I have to give Spurs victory 3:1
Shocker?

Remember, we just have to match Inter’s result. Who’s to say PSV, a team who will want to avoid embarrassment, won’t go to Inter and get a draw or nick the win?

Obviously I’d rather us get through by beating Barca, but let’s not forget!

We will lose.

Not going to lose my rag on this or get my hopes up.

This is a team with a player who we have been saying is one of the best of all time and who will be nice and relaxed.

Without Messi we have a shot. When they came to Wembley they where technically better than us but only became dangerous when Messi picked up the ball.

If he plays we have a very slim chance, if he doesn’t we have a reasonable shot IMO.

This is going to be a night remembered for ever in Tottenham history, trailing 2-0 within the first half hour, Eriksen scores a screamer just before half time to make it 2-1 at the break, meanwhile as inter at drawing 0-0, poch after reading the comments in here at half time decides to make some early subs, bringing on Lamela and Moura, lamelas first touch is an assist for Kane, who ends up completing his hat trick before the end of the 2nd half, messi comes on to try and save the day but is crunched by sissoko and goes off crying like a little girl!

I'm pessimistic and optimistic in equal measures. It will be either the worst or the best of nights. I can't predict either way but will be :avbpray: from now up to the end of the game.

Back
Top Bottom