We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gotta go to staff xmas doo tonight so will miss the game. I work in IT so most people are nerds/foreign so wont ruin the score. Is there a highlights show tonight?

Today we fight!
COYS!

Can't tell you how upset I am to be missing the game live - walking through a production plant in the middle Michigan instead of sitting in front of my huge TV at home enjoying this game. At best, I can sneak a look at updates on rare occasion.

Today we fight!
COYS!

Can't tell you how upset I am to be missing the game live - walking through a production plant in the middle Michigan instead of sitting in front of my huge TV at home enjoying this game. At best, I can sneak a look at updates on rare occasion.

You’ve missed a trick not calling yourself Kentucky Fried Chick-King

Would be interesting if Rose starts. I'm not expecting it but Poch surprised everyone including Rose himself by starting him at Old Trafford and maybe the occasion would reignite a fire in his belly that Rose hasn't had for a long, long time. Getting the odd start against mid-table outfits hasn't really got him going again, if he is possible of reaching pre-injury heights again.

Imagine if PSV Win
Then they respected the CL and Barca didn’t and Spurs shouldn’t be allowed to progress because their stadium isn’t ready and they are arrogant because they didn’t sign anyone and they are rotating or should I say messing around with the team and their manager is leaving and aren’t really top 3 just keeping it warm for Woolwich who are title challengers and....and.....and........and....

Gotta go to staff xmas doo tonight so will miss the game. I work in IT so most people are nerds/foreign so wont ruin the score. Is there a highlights show tonight?

Take yer laptop... "Urgent system monitoring required", innit. :thumbup:

Christmas do's.... Urrrrrgghhhh... One of the best things about having no job is swerving that shite.

Back
Top Bottom