We can be HEROES Barca Spurs 11/12/2018

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Inter didn't deserve to win against Spurs as we all know and were very lucky to win at PSV with 1-2 (should've had a red card in the first half). Basically they are lucky to play in the EL in February.
Halle-fucking-lujah... finally someone other than myself seeing the 'lucky' tag attached to our qualification achievement as being the lazy and ignorant distortion of fact it actually is. Ask anyone who regurgitates this bullshit that if Inter 1 v 1 PSV had been the first match of the knockout stage instead of the last, would that still count as lucky for Spurs, I guarantee the answer would be no. The order you collect points matters not a jot, just the total you finish with.

That is amazing.. People don't realise just how good for football we are.

Thing is a number of our players did cost good money, just that in today’s inflated market £30m each for Lamela and Sissoko not considered massive other than by ourselves. We’ve been lucky to sign top quality for relatively smaller amounts due to ending contracts. No way we could have signed Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderwiereld or Eriksen had they not been in their final year or needed offloading.

Kane IS a superstar on the pitch or at least the closest to one we will ever have. If Kane isn't a superstar, Mo Salah certainly isn't one either and by those standards only Messi at Barca and C. Ronaldo at Juve are.

Best CF in the world.
Keeper is a WC winning captain.
Up until recently 2 world class wing backs.
+ Eriksen, Dele would make a play for any line-up.

Low rent cloggers the lot of 'em.... Need some "stars". :pochrolleyes:

Shopping for stars is how mugs like United end up pissing away record money on an over-rated dab-merchant like Pobga who's more committed to social-media than the idea of playing football... Or paying £60m for DiMaria who couldn't wait to fuck off the moment he arrived...

Just as bad, you could end up with that bug-eyed pussy, Ozil.

Halle-fucking-lujah... finally someone other than myself seeing the 'lucky' tag attached to our qualification achievement as being the lazy and ignorant distortion of fact it actually is. Ask anyone who regurgitates this bullshit that if Inter 1 v 1 PSV had been the first match of the knockout stage instead of the last, would that still count as lucky for Spurs, I guarantee the answer would be no. The order you collect points matters not a jot, just the total you finish with.

Fuck yeh!

If the last match was Spurs 1 - Inter 0 perception changes entirely (at least it should, but our detractors - both fellow fans and outsiders alike - are a pretty motivated bunch, so I shan't underestimate 'em)....

That is amazing.. People don't realise just how good for football we are.

Sad state of affairs, innit....

We're "doing it all wrong"... Liverpool showing us the error of our ways (just ask pretty much any non-Spurs supporting pundit or journalist).

Just an extension of the shitty bling attitude that permeates through much of modern life these days... Spend big... Think later.

Sad state of affairs, innit....

We're "doing it all wrong"... Liverpool showing us the error of our ways (just ask pretty much any non-Spurs supporting pundit or journalist).

Just an extension of the shitty bling attitude that permeates through much of modern life these days... Spend big... Think later.

It will all start again in January.
Spurs doing poor......need to spunk loads to improve.
Spurs doing great.....need to spunk loads to keep it going.

Lose Lose aint it

ss.png

Thing is a number of our players did cost good money, just that in today’s inflated market £30m each for Lamela and Sissoko not considered massive other than by ourselves. We’ve been lucky to sign top quality for relatively smaller amounts due to ending contracts. No way we could have signed Lloris, Vertonghen, Alderwiereld or Eriksen had they not been in their final year or needed offloading.

Lucus for £24 million last Jan was a pretty shrewd deal too.

Best CF in the world.
Keeper is a WC winning captain.
Up until recently 2 world class wing backs.
+ Eriksen, Dele would make a play for any line-up.

Low rent cloggers the lot of 'em.... Need some "stars". :pochrolleyes:

Shopping for stars is how mugs like United end up pissing away record money on an over-rated dab-merchant like Pobga who's more committed to social-media than the idea of playing football... Or paying £60m for DiMaria who couldn't wait to fuck off the moment he arrived...

Just as bad, you could end up with that bug-eyed pussy, Ozil.
It was the same at the weekend in the Leicester game.
We started the game with an "under strength" team according to pundits, but every member of our starting XI was a current international.

To any Inter fans on here, you have only yourselves to blame. We began this campaign by shooting ourselves in the foot, then we shot ourselves in the other foot, then we put our hand in a toaster. You responded by shooting yourselves in the head. Well done. Slow clap.
Possibly my favourite post of the year. Could be the bottle of red I’ve just enjoyed but that made me laugh. I’m a miserable cunt too.

Back
Top Bottom