We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hear Liverpool are looking medals for reaching the FA Cup 5th round and the 3rd round of the League Cup to go alongside the 2nd place League trophy they have.....apparently the Quadruple is still on!!

In the face of all this "Poch needs a trophy" business it seems we really have missed a trick. :pocheyes:

Love the moment of realization....5 4 3 2 1 Fuck.....
I GENUINELY don't know who in their right mind would count down to the exact second the clock says '5mins/injury time' is up, and expect that to be that... especially whilst there is quite clearly an attack on your goal in progress!!
Football/refs simply don't work like that... and anyone who has EVER seen or been to a game before would already know this....

Oh, wait? Glory hunting selfie football first timer alert!!

Never seen this before...

Re-post? Apologies if that's the case

First I've seen it. That poor Ajax fan...at least he had a mate to help console him, as well as the yid with the tattoos who was basically hugging everyone....And was there any Spurs fan in the world who wasn't shouting "Take it to the corner" at Sissoko at the finish?

I've heard people say that dele's final ball was accidental and was actually meant for llorente.

After rewatching from this angle and seeing him damn near lick his lips in anticipation at the 1:55 mark it is clear that the dele alli, lucas moura, avatar type, telepathy link had been created and was fully successful

Back
Top Bottom