We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Been up West tonight watching a show with the family, all I have had in my head all night is the Sissoko song, it’s going to be a long month

Oh....the show was good
They have made a show of our season already? :hugoshock:
Who plays sissoko then? Tell me it’s Samuel Jackson please? :allitongue:

Oh man, this is amazing. Cried twice because of these beautiful bastards. Once as a teen when we lost against Coventry, and then Wednesday, well I have no words. Moura could have missed that and no one would have blamed him. It wasn't really a chance, but he made it one.

At least I watched it you cunt
He’s all bent out of shape because his beloved RM and Utd have won fuck all this season. Remember, this is the cunt who said we could NEVER compete with those clubs. He’s an utter disgrace and is now a complete irrelevance on here - reduced to picking silly fights he can’t win and wasting people’s time with stupid questions that nobody bothers to answer. In short, he’s pointless.

And imagine supporting RM AND Utd? What a cunt.

55 million disagrees incoming - the tedious, jort wearing, unmarried, unemployed man-child who can’t afford cab-fare in a major US city, whilst pretending to be an architect. I mean it’s literally unbelievable.

Last edited:
All i have done with my spare time is watch everything i can from Wednesday. But i find myself continuosly going back to the reaction thread on twitter. Everytime im in tears. Seeing it mean so much to everyone as much as it means to you is so beautiful.

I still dont have the words to describe any of this.

This my first post. I'm a Warrington rugby league fan from up north but, by heck, that second half performance v Ajax was ducking unbelievable. I just wanted to say, from an outsider, what an unbelievable game and finish it was. Football wise I'm a Liverpool fan but more Warrington rugby league- but I was right behind you (as an English side).
That ending was just the most incredible I've ever seen, even more than Liverpool the night before (which takes some doing).
Just wanted to say a massive ducking well done and it makes me proud to be from old Blighty.
Good luck for the final as well.
It's looking good for next season as well- looks like Levy is gonna give Poch a fewbob.
Also, the stadium looks fantastic.

Well in the Yids. Good luck and massive congratulations for best cl emi-final come back in history (3 goals in the second half when the score was 3-0 at half time!- ducking brilliant.

At least I watched it you cunt
He’s all bent out of shape because his beloved RM and Utd have won fuck all this season. Remember, this is the cunt who said we could NEVER compete with those clubs. He’s an utter disgrace and is now a complete irrelevance on here - reduced to picking silly fights he can’t win and wasting people’s time with stupid questions that nobody bothers to answer. In short, he’s pointless.

And imagine supporting RM AND Utd? What a cunt.

55 million disagrees incoming - the tedious, jort wearing, unmarried, unemployed man-child who can’t afford cab-fare in a major US city, whilst pretending to be an architect. I mean it’s literally unbelievable.
Officer, I'd like to report a murder.

Back
Top Bottom