We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, before I turned up there were no cunts or cunt offs. You weren't a fucking prick who pontificated over the worthiness of other posters.

Oh no, there's a fucker on the internet criticising the formation our football team's playing today what a cunt...for fuck sake get over your fucking self.
As I said, you really have no idea how you are perceived on here.
How many more posts like this would it take, before you get it, would you say?
Do you have any stats?

Like you said, we are a club that rewards crap.

Dele Alli is just Nathan Redmond.
Look on the bright side, we don’t have to lose 10-0 in the final now

This club revels in crap....... We are a joke mate

I hate this team so much right now

Seriously - how do you even still have the face show yourself around here after Wednesday night, you shameless, gutless, plastic melt

In years past we would have been on the receiving end of this result - blowing 3 goals leads, conceding the the last minutes, mental midgets, etc

Goes to show how much we have matured over the last 5 years under Poch - mentally more than anything

I also think watching at home is much harder and more frustrating than watching live, I don't know about everyone else, but I find watching at home on TV so much more stressful than when your there and there's so much more going on, you can shout and chatter away to your mates, have a laugh, take the piss together it just relieves some of that tension you feel at home - maybe because you feel like in some tiny little way when you are there you are part of what's happening, you can in some small way effect it, at home you just feel powerless, with no outlet. I dunno?
Being at home, it’s far less acceptable to scream the C word, kick seats, give abuse to the other side, throw beer in the air, etc etc...

Had a lovely day yesterday going up and down the river in SW London in prime Chav territory. Me and the boys showing off colours and chicken badges. Also had kids football where I spent most of the time recreating the Lucas goal with my 2yo.

I’ve watched the highlights so many times now, I’ve permanently got Ajax songs going round in my head!!! I can’t even remember what a Spurs song sounds like!!!

Shared a drunken Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiido with a fellow drunkard in Liverpool St last night, he walked off singing a hearty rendition of Oh When the Spurs....turned to my missus and said “see, it’s not just me we are all buzzing” lol

Had a lovely day yesterday going up and down the river in SW London in prime Chav territory. Me and the boys showing off colours and chicken badges. Also had kids football where I spent most of the time recreating the Lucas goal with my 2yo.
Love it mate. This is what it’s all about. My son is a bit older, but I’m pretty sure if he was down in London , we’d be doing the same thing (probably after a dozen pints).

Did Llorente get a touch on the ball for our winner? It looks like it comes off de Ligt and into the path of Dele.

Excellent work by Llorente regardless though, bullied their defence all second half.

Back
Top Bottom