We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And another thing, the idea that’s it’s ok to bitch and moan under the banner of ‘I call it how I see it until we win’ is the biggest load of crap out there. It’s got nothing to do with support. If you don’t believe me try treating your loved ones like that and see how long you last.

So if you catch your misses in bed with your brother, peck her on the cheek and shake his hand and quietly leave the room

So if you catch your misses in bed with your brother, peck her on the cheek and shake his hand and quietly leave the room

Come on now no need for us to all go on and on about this

Spurs a team you love losing is not same as your wife cheating with your brother come on you know that

It is about the same as the wife say going out and spending a grand on some crap, now you would have a go course you would, but you wouldn’t go as far as divorcing her, calling her a complete cunt etc and so on

You know the difference between “you were fucking shit first half sort it out!!!” and “wish you were never born you complete CUNT we should have sold you and Levy should be hung”

Kane would have been more the former, as that is constructive criticism, we are all saying the same thing Sammy and I do wish we could all just chat in person so I could be the Kofi Annan of the piece for all of TFC

......champions league final BTW!! Can you fucking believe it still?

Sorry mate but it was not me likening being angry during football match to how you treat loved ones, or because you scream at the tv and type angry words it means that you are a cunt of a dad

I know I am struggling with my analogies here I am much better in person I promise!!!

Just saying levels, I don’t actually come on here when we are losing as it’s horrible just makes it worse for me so I haven’t seen how bad it was

But surely there's a difference between not seeing how we can win a game and repetitiously posting, mid game, how shit our players are, how the managers tactics suck, how crap the team is and how everyone has let the fans down?
I get your analogy, totally, about you and your son and agree wholeheartedly - but did he go onto a spurs site and piss everyone off with constant negativity?
That's really the nub of the matter. If you don't have anything good - or worthwhile to say, then why come on line and make committed fans feel even worse than they already are doing, - who benefits from that?

I'm not sure that this is set up to be an on line emotional grief counseling service to to spineless whiners, or self appointed experts with all the answers.
Exactly. No way in a million years could I see us getting through, especially as I was following the game on the forum, but I didn't feel that sharing my misery and angst with everyone was the way to go. Why make things ten times worse? You all know my motto - if you can't say something nice, don't say it at all :)

Back
Top Bottom