We can be heroes (again) Ajax versus Tottenham Hotspur CL Semi Final Wed 8th May

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, he’s a professional footballer who is paid a lot of money to score goals and win us football matches, that’s his job. Our job as supporters is to support the team through thick and thin. Everyone can be a critic - it’s the easiest job in the world. You do what you have to do mate - it’s nothing to me.

How much you getting paid for your super fan job wolfie?

I cannot honestly believe somebody wrote that, I read it as one of those psychotic preacher types, they are basically a cult

RegularSolidBarasinga-small.gif

What's happening in that gif?

Bollocks. You just broke me you bastard!

Best wishes to your old man. #Yidfamily
I think you might be doing your dad a disservice ..... I don’t think your dad gave up and that’s type of fighter cancer can’t bully!
Respect mate
Oh, fucking great, sitting here at the hospital while my wife has a MRI and I'm in tears again.

God bless you and your family
Ok, I held off posting for a few days but the reaction here has been overwhelming. I thank each and every one of you. Don't think I don't appreciate it. You fuckers are awesome. I'm mostly a lurker, I'll pop in from time but I ain't mainstay. You've left me humble. Spurs are a family. And the family here is what I needed. The well wishes and the likes have made my week. Big up yourselves. You fucking rule! Me and the old man are invincible. No fucker can take it away. COYS! Sorry if I missed a quote, tried to do my best. I'm pissed though.

60 likes? You guys... :p

Last edited:
Fucking self satisfied cunts that can’t accept others act differently to themselves. And you appear to be the main one. Feel free to get fucked and don’t even consider telling me or anyone else how to support their football team. I’ve been doing it for almost forty years. I know what I’m doing.

I’ll do you the same courtesy and not take the piss when you tell us all we are world beaters when we are three nil down.
What, like we were against Ajax?
Remind me - who's in the final, us or Ajax?

The guy is such a cunt. He got arrested at Feyenoord don’t you know? The Dutch police aren’t that daft after all - no doubt he wouldn’t shut up about John Pratt being the worst player he’d ever seen in a Spurs shirt and the Dutch old bill deported him for his own safety. From hooligan to utter bore. Life comes at you fast as they say.
That's mean, I liked John Pratt. A grafter who worked for the team.
Was he in a coma when Gardner was getting picked?

This football team is making me an emotional mess.
Thought I would watch that BT sport unfiltered 10 min vid late last night. First time I’ve watched it since Thursday AM. So I’ve seen it before.

When it got to the bit with Poch being interviewed find myself in tears.

Hadn’t even been drinking since I got totally ruined on Wednesday night.

Fucking love this club.

pipes Joe Clash Joe Clash

I was watching in the pub when I got a message from the missus you lad is not taking it well. So I message him you 'got to believe:. He replied' no point'. I said 'football is a funny old game and things can happen.' He replied 'not to us' . Then the first went in 'hope'. Then the second and the family WhatsApp group was flying with :come on's' and 'we can do this.' Then the winner and I replied 'never give up.: What's the point of this typical family reaction. Well it's to illustrate people are different and take football way to seriously. My son adores the spurs but had given up and yet he basically 50% me. I didn't give up. That doesn't make me a better fan just makes me different. Seriously we are through to the final. Who gives a shite on who melted. You are both brilliant posters so let's do this 'come on you Spurs'

Last edited:
pipes Joe Clash Joe Clash

I was watching in the pub when I got a message from the missus you lad is not taking it well. So I message him you 'got to believe:. He replied' no point'. I said 'football is a funny old game and things can happen.' He replied 'not to us' . Then the first went in 'hope'. Then the second and the family WhatsApp group was flying with :come on's' and 'we can do this.' Then the winner and I replied 'never give up.: What's the point of this typical family reaction. Well it's to illustrate people are different and take football way to seriously. My son adores the spurs but had given up and yet he basically 50% me. I didn't give up. That doesn't make me a better fan just makes me different. Seriously we are through the final. Who gives a shite on who melted. You are both brilliant posters so let's do this 'come on you Spurs'
Fantastic post by a diamond of a bloke.

So was chatting to a gooner in the kitchen at work yesterday and he was telling me if he had a choice of them winning the UL but it meant that we won’t the CL he would rather lose! :allitongue:
Can’t blame him though , it’s just nice to be the one in the CL final and not some Mickey Mouse cup

Back
Top Bottom